Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 09 August

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 10:28 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 09 August, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a three-hour
      Sundays at 1 pm: The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue - EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * A GRAB-BAG OF AUSTRALIANS:

      ASHLEY COOKE, Buddy And Grace / Oz
      TOM MAXWELL, Australian Balladeer / Oz
      BILL & PAT SMITH, Country Music Craze / Oz
      BILL CHAMBERS & AUDREY AULD,
      - Tex And Buddy / Oz
      DONNY RICHMOND & The JORDANAIRES, [Ire/US]
      I Wouldn't Trade My Shamrock For Those Broadway Lights
      DICK PARRY, How My Yodelling Days Began / Oz
      EVAN PLATSCHINDA, Country Music Junkies / Oz
      LEE KERNAGHAN,
      - You're The Reason I Never Saw Hank Jr Play / Oz
      REG POOLE, Aussie Balladeer / Oz
      SLIM JONES, Forty Years On / Oz
      ADAM JAMES, The Country Singer / Oz

      MOON MULLICAN,
      - I Was Sorta Wonderin’ (Bear Family)
      The VAGABONDS, Red River Valley (RCA)
      CINDY WALKER,
      - I’m Tickled Pink Because You’re Blue (BACM)
      WEBB PIERCE, Any Old Time (Country Stars)
      CRAIG SMITH, The Wonky Donkey (Scholastic) NZ
      ROGER MILLER, Do-Wacka-Do (Polygram)
      CHUCK WAGON GANG with RICKY SKAGGS,
      - Life’s Railway To Heaven (Columbia)
      T TEXAS TYLER, Ten-Ten-Tennessee (King)
      BRIAN DOLPH,
      - Home Is Where The Heart Is (Hillcrest) Can
      PATSY MONTANA, My Song Of The West (Cattle)
      GEORGE MORGAN, You Are The One (Country Road)
      JOHN PRINE, Bottomless Lake (Oh Boy)
      KEVIN COLLINS,
      - As Soon As I Can (Kevin Collins.com)
      ANDY MARTIN, I Feel Bad (Hillcrest) Switz

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      KEITH JAMIESON & REG POOLE,
      - Don't Let Them Murder Tamworth / Oz
      BRAD COLE, Hits Me Like Lightning / Oz
      TOM MAXWELL, The Australian Balladeer / Oz
      TREVOR DAY, Old Time Travelling Show / Oz
      ROB BLACK, Regular City / Oz
      SLIM NEWTON,
      - Rick & Thel Have Been To Town / Oz
      MIKE CARR, Legend / Oz
      STAN COSTER: Dorothy, Ballads And Beer / Oz