Playlist: Viva Le Mock 8-6-10

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2010
      WRCT 88.3fm - Pittsburgh, PAwww.wrct.orgProgram: Viva le MockDate: 08-06-2010; 9p-1aThe Mock: Jimmy WebbArtist -- Song
      Lou Reed -- My Name is MokPeter Laughner -- AmphetamineWilco -- MisunderstoodThe Flaming Lips and Stardeath and White Dwarfs -- MoneyAlejandro Escovedo -- I Wanna Be Your DogPublic Image Limited -- Poptones*The Fall -- Mexico Wax SolventThe Pursuit of Happiness -- I'm an Adult NowThe Black Keys -- Everlasting LightMott The Hoople -- The Original Mixed-Up Kid*Silicon Teens -- You Really Got MeEurogliders -- Heaven*Gorillaz -- Superfast JellyfishWeen -- Pollo AsadoYo La Tengo -- Here To Fall (De La Soul Mix)The Futureheads -- Heartbeat SongGogol Bordello -- Pala TuteThe Ukrainians -- KolyadkaRed Elvises -- Stupid Drinking Song
      [@ Diesel 8/11]Murder By Death -- YesConsonant -- Post-PatheticBlunt Mechanic -- Thrown Out at ThirdWeezer -- El ScorchoPaleface -- You Are the GirlDr. Dog -- SomedayThe Costello Show -- Brilliant MistakeThe Gothees -- Brenda's Iron Sledge
      [@ Diesel 8/11]Moby -- That's When I Reach for My RevolverTin Huey -- I'm a Believer
      [Micky Dolenz is in town on 8/7 @ some ComicCon]Julian Cope -- TrampolineBob Mould -- See a Little LightBlitzen Trapper -- Love and HateDramarama -- Emerald CityNeil Finn -- Throw Your Arms Around MePeter Gabriel -- MirrorballFriends of Dean Martinez -- MistyAstrud Gilberto -- The Girl from IpanemaThe Dream Syndicate -- The Lonely BullWolf Parade -- Cloud Shadow on the MountainR.E.M. -- Where's Capt. Kirk?William Shatner -- Ideal WomanTHE MOCK: Jimmy WebbThe Association -- P.F. SloanThe Highwaymen -- HighwaymanGlen Campbell -- Honey Come BackJim Nabors -- GalvestonThe Supremes -- I Keep it HidGoober & the Peas -- MacArthur ParkLinda Ronstadt -- The Moon is a Harsh MistressDwight Yoakam -- Wichita LinemanNick Cave & The Bad Seeds -- By the Time I Get to PhoenixGreg Kihn Band -- Worst That Could HappenThe Goldstars -- OpheliaThe Beat -- You Won't Be HappySome Girls -- Feel ItThe Windbreakers -- Make a Fool Out of MeMartin Zellar -- East Side BoysBeat Farmers -- GoldmineThe Knitters -- Burning House of LoveThe Colorblind James Experience -- Gravel Road* requests