Crop Circles Playlists 7/31 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2010
      Ah! Finally Yarn posts some music from their new album.

      7/31
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:07 The Broken West On The Bubble I Can't Go On, I'll Go On Merge
      12:10 Eric Ambel 12 Step Program (To Quit You Babe) Lowe Profile:
      A Tribute To Nick Lowe Brewery
      12:13 The Coral Liezah Magic & Medicine Deltasonic/Columbia
      12:17 Yarn Down On Your Luck Come On In UFO
      12:20 Kelly Hogan Please Don't Leave Me Lonely Because It
      Feel Good Bloodshot
      12:24 Stevie Wonder Maybe Your Baby Talking Book Tamla
      12:31 Alejandro Escovedo Anchor Street Songs Of Love Fantasy
      ----- air break -----
      12:38 Rich Hopkins & Luminarios Better Days The Other Side San
      Jacinto
      12:43 Calexico Hot Rail Hot Rail Our Soil, Our Strength
      12:47 Two Cow Garage Camaro Three Shelterhouse
      12:55 The Backsliders Lexington Avenue From Raleigh, North
      Carolina Mammoth
      12:58 John Mellencamp No Better Than This No Better Than This
      Rounder
      1:01 Emmylou Harris Sister's Coming Home Blue Kentucky Girl
      Warner Brothers
      1:08 Kevn Kinney's Sun Tangled Angel Revival Baby I Just Wanna Go
      Home Kevn Kinney's Sun Tangled Angel Revival Compadre
      ----- air break -----
      1:15 Jim Lauderdale Jawbone Patchwork River Thirty Tigers
      1:20 Gary Stewart Rainin' Rainin' Rainin" Brand New Hightone
      1:24 Drive-By Truckers (Something's Got To) Give Pretty Soon
      Decoration Day New West
      1:28 Teddy Morgan & The Pistolas You Break My Heart Crashing
      Down self-released
      1:31 Gutterball Sugar Fix Weasel Brake Out
      1:34 Merle Haggard I've Seen It Go Away I Am What I Am Vanguard
      1:37 Sonny Boy Williamson Come On Back Home "King Biscuit
      Time" Arhoolie
      ----- air break -----
      1:44 The Sadies Cut Corners Darker Circles Yep Roc
      1:48 Andre Williams Just Call Me That's All I Need Bloodshot
      1:51 Don Dixon Skin Deep Most Of The Girls Like To Dance, But
      Only Some Of The Boys Like To Enigma
      ----- air break -----
      1:57 Paul Thorn You're Not The Only One Pimps & Preachers
      Perpetual Obscurity