Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 02 August

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 5:36 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 02 August, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a 3 hour
      special edition of Town&Country on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM.
      Sundays at 1 pm: The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour.
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      ALAN JACKSON, Ace Of Hearts [BMG]
      GENE AUTRY, Blueberry Hill [Columbia]
      JOHNNY CASH, (Universal)
      - The Night Hank Williams Came To Town
      HANK SNOW, Blue Velvet Band [RCA] Ca
      PARTON-RONSTADT-HARRIS,
      - Making Plans [WB]
      SLIM WHITMAN, Indian Love Call [Capitol]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Don't Close Your Eyes [unreleased] NZ
      JOHN WILLIAMSON,
      - Queensland Bungalow [EMI] Oz

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      DARIN WARNER, No Regrets [Hillcrest] Oz
      The STATLER BROTHERS,
      - Life's Railway To Heaven [Columbia]
      EARL PARKER, Out Of The Ice [Hillcrest]
      RUNAWAY EXPRESS, [runawayexpress.com]
      - A Cross Between A River And A Cross

      CLIFF CARLISLE,
      - When The Evening Sun Goes Down (JSP)
      LES WILSON, Drifting Along (HMV) NZ
      WILMA LEE & STONEY COOPER, (Righteous)
      - The Black Sheep Returned To The Fold
      JOHNNY COOPER,
      - With This Ring I Thee Wed (Sonic) NZ
      HOMER & JETHRO Jam-Bowl-Liar (Bear Family)
      CHUCK WAGON GANG,
      - Life’s Railroad To Heaven (Columbia)
      MERLE HAGGARD,
      - Down At The End Of The Road (Vanguard)
      JOHN ANDERSON,
      - What Used To Turn Me On (Country Crossing)
      DAVID HOUSTON & TAMMY WYNETTE,
      - Back In Baby’s Arms (Columbia)
      CLELIA ADAMS, (cleliaadams.com) Oz
      - I Love You A Thousand Ways
      The BOYS From INDIANA,
      - Springtime Flowers (Rebel)
      DAVID NALL,
      - You Catch Me When I Fall (Glory Train)
      JOHNNY BUSH & JUSTIN TREVINO,
      - If She Could See Me Now (Heart Of Texas)
      GLENN ERICKSON,
      - My Search (glennerickson.com)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      The WESTERN SWING AUTHORITY,
      - Faded Love / UK
      RUNAWAY EXPRESS, [runawayexpress.com]
      - A Cross Between A River And A Cross
      The WESTERN SWING AUTHORITY,
      - Stay All Night / UK
      The RUNAWAY EXPRESS,
      - River [runawayexpress.com]
      MARK EVERETT, The Way You Love Me
      The RUNAWAY EXPRESS,
      - Every Inch Of The Way [runawayexpress.com]
      MERLE HAGGARD,
      - The Way It Was In '51 [Capitol]
      JOHNNY PATTON, Keep Your Country Alive