Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 26 July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 26 July, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a three-hour
      Sundays at 1 pm: The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue - EDDIE O'STRANGE

      GLENN ERICKSON,
      - Had To Be There [GlennErickson.com]
      The MORRIS BROTHERS,
      - Cry Cry For America [Glory Train]
      GLENN ERICKSON, - I Love Lovin' You [GlennErickson.com]
      LAWRENCE REYNOLDS,
      - Them Old Hank Williams Songs
      GENE ROBERTS with COUNTRY NIGHT LIVE,
      - Shuffle Back to Me [Triplestrand Prods]
      KRIS KRISTOFFERSON,
      - If You Don't Like Hank Williams
      JIM MUNDY, How Many Hanks?
      LLOYD SNOW, Country Music Still Lives On
      GARY P NUNN, Honking Out Some Hank
      MOE BANDY, Yesterday Once More
      JUDY COLLINS,
      - Ghost Riders In The Sky [Wildflower]

      REX GRIFFIN,
      -Just For Old Times Sake (Bear Family)
      BUDDY JONES,
      - She’s Got Her Jinx On Me (Cattle)
      KIRK MCGEE, Mabel Claire
      BRENDAN DUGAN & JODI VAUGHAN,
      - True Love Has Found A Home (CBS) NZ
      LEWIS FAMILY, Beyond The Cross
      SONS Of The PIONEERS, (Proper)
      - There’ll Never Be Another Pecos Bill
      The QUEBE SISTERS BAND, (Fiddlestone)
      - So Long To The Red River Valley
      VERNON OXFORD, (Bear Family)
      - Leave Me Alone With The Blues
      ANN JONES, Let Me Love You (Audio Lab)
      HANK SNOW, (Bear Family) Ca
      - The Big Silver Screen At The Strand
      DENNIS MORGAN, Someone (Dolfin) Oz
      HANK SNOW, Hijack (Bear Family)
      HAWKSHAW HAWKINS,
      - I’ve Got It Again (Bear Family)
      REG LINDSAY,
      - Things Have Been Coming Good (Dino) Oz

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      GEORGE JONES & CHARLEY PRIDE,
      - I'll Bring The Bottle
      BENNY BERRY, Country Music's King