Crop Circles Playlists 7/17 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2010
      Well folks,

      In the last 4 months I've gotten married and sold & bought a house.
      Unfortunately this pushed music out of the picture for the most part.
      But now I'm back and very happy about things all around.

      So here we go again...

      7/17
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:07 Calexico Frank's Tavern Man Of Somebody's Dream: A Tribute
      To Chris Gaffney Yep Roc
      12:11 Rich Hopkins & Luminarios Lou Reed El Otro Lado San Jacinto
      12:15 Amy Rigby Til The Wheels Fall Off Til The Wheels Fall
      Off Signature Sounds
      12:18 Paul Thorn Tequila Is Good For The Heart Pimps &
      Preachers Perpetual Obscurity
      12:22 Tarbox Ramblers Jack Of Diamonds Tarbox Ramblers Rounder
      12:26 Conway Twitty Up Comes The Bottle (Down Goes The Man) Hello
      Darlin' Decca
      12:29 Scattergun The Lie Life At Fantasy Lounge Mile Long
      ----- air break -----
      12:35 The Sadies Tell Her What I Said Darker Circles Yep Roc
      12:40 Longwave Pool Song The Strangest Things RCA
      12:43 Superdrag The Staggering Genius Last Call For Vitriol
      Arena Rock
      12:47 Allison Moorer Baby Dreamer The Duel Sugar Hill
      12:55 John Prine She Is My Everything In Person & On Stage Oh Boy
      1:00 Beausoleil Baby, Please Don't Go Bayou Cadillac Rounder
      1:04 Go! Tsunami Go! Tsunami New Wave Order NESMA
      ----- air break -----
      1:12 Merle Haggard Pretty When It's New I Am What I Am Vanguard
      1:15 The Flatlanders Blue Wind Blew Poet: A Tribute To Townes Van
      Zandt Freefalls
      1:18 Rex Hobart & The Misery Boys Wait Outside While I Change
      Forever Always Ends Bloodshot
      1:20 Jim Stringer & The Austin Music Band Onward Charlie
      Christian's Soldiers Swang! The Music Room
      1:22 Grand Champeen Can I See You Again? "dial T for this" In
      Music We Trust
      1:25 Andre Williams Tricks That's All I Need Bloodshot
      1:29 Chuck Prophet American Man Let Freedom Ring! Yep Roc
      DJ Comments: request
      ----- air break -----
      1:38 Jason & The Scorchers Twang Town Blues Halcyon Times
      Courageous Chicken/Nash Vegas Flash
      1:43 Tift Merritt Mixtape See You On The Moon Concord
      1:46 The Village Green The Way I Want To Be The Village Green
      Hidden Peak
      1:50 The Chris Stamey Experience Venus A Question Of
      Temperature Yep Roc
      ----- air break -----
      1:57 Alejandro Escovedo Down In The Bowery Street Songs Of
      Love Fantasy