Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 19 July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 19 July, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a 3 hour
      special edition of Town&Country on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM.
      Sundays at 1 pm: The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour.
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      JOY SLOANE,
      - The Shearers Jamboree [unreleased] NZ
      GLEN CAMPBELL, Rhinestone Cowboy [Capitol]
      CHARLIE RICH, Behind Closed Doors [Sony]
      DOLLY PARTON, Jolene [BMG]
      CHARLEY PRIDE,
      - Help Me Make It Through The Night [BMG]
      ANN BUSH, LaceCovered Window [unreleased]NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - True Love Ways [unreleased] NZ
      The BELLAMY BROTHERS,
      - If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body [Curb]
      HANK THOMPSON, No Help Wanted [Disky]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ALEC BECKETT, Slim Dusty, You're A Legend /Oz
      GRAHAM RODGER, Missing In Action [Austrak] Oz
      BLUEY FRANCIS, So Long Slim /Oz

      HARRY WILLIAMS & The COUNTRY OUTCASTS,
      - I’ll Take The Blame For It All (RCA) Oz
      RACHEL WILLIAMS, What Can I Do? (TSP)
      CHARLIE MONROE, (Golden Country)
      - When The Angels Carry Me Home
      SOUTHERN MELODY BOYS,
      - I Told The Stars About You
      CLAUDE GRAY, Your Old Love Letters (Mercury)
      The SHELTON BROTHERS,
      - Goodness Gracious Gracie (Cattle)
      BOB DYLAN, I Can’t Get You Off Of My Mind
      The LOUVIN BROTHERS, River Of Jordan (Capitol)
      ERIC WEISSBERG & STEVE MANDELL,
      - End Of A Dream (WB)
      DON GIBSON, That’s How It Goes (RCA)
      BOBBI MARTIN,
      - He Called Me Baby (United Artists)
      JAMES O’GWYNN,
      - There’s A Heartache Following Me (NBCD)
      JOEL MABUS, Come Along Again (Fossil)
      RANDY WARD, I’ve Been There (TSP)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      GRAHAM RODGER, Why Do We Write [Austrak] Oz
      AUDREY AULD, Pub With No Beer [Reckless] Oz
      GRAHAM RODGER,
      - This Old Guitar Of Mine [Austrak] Oz
      CHRIS KOKESH, Radio Soul [ChrisKokesh.com]
      JIM MURDOCH, Oh! Susanna [JimmyMurdoch.org]
      MATT TURK, Mama Don't Allow [TurkTunes.com]
      RAY PRICE, Me And Jimmy Rodgers [Sugar Hill]
      JUDY COLLINS,
      - Ghost Riders In The Sky [Wildflower]