Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 12 July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 12 July, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a three-hour
      Sundays at 1 pm: The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue - EDDIE O'STRANGE

      MEL TILLIS, Brand New Mister Me
      GAYLA EARLENE, Touch My Heart [Joe Baker]
      MEL TILLIS,
      - Ruby, Don't Take Your Love To Town
      JERRY HOBBS, My Take Home Pay [M-T-M]
      MICHAEL LONSTAR,
      - Song For An Unwanted Woman [M-T-M]
      RACHAEL HESTER, Don't Think Of Me [Joe Baker]
      GLENN REID, Sing Like Johnny Cash [M-T-M]
      JOHNNY CASH, Smiling Bill McCall
      JACK GREENE & GEORGE JONES,
      - Two Old Cats Like Us [M-T-M]
      TEXAS TORNADOS, My Sugar Blue
      HOOSIER HOT SHOTS, Dude Cowboy

      CURLEY WILLIAMS, (Bear Family)
      - Between A Rock And A Hard Place
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, Blazin’ The Trail (EMI) Oz
      AUDREY WILLIAMS, Lost On The River (Proper)
      HANK WILLIAMS III, I’m A Long Gone Daddy
      JOSH WILLIAMS, (Pinecastle)
      - Will You Meet Me Over There?
      LEONA WILLIAMS, Yes Ma’am (Neon Nightmare)
      JACK WILLIAMS, Tell Old Bill (Wind River)
      RON WILLIAMS, (Neon Nightmare)
      - Truckloads And Trainloads
      MASON WILLIAMS, Hello Banjo (Viking)
      DON WILLIAMS, Mistakes (BMG)
      JETT WILLIAMS, (jettwilliams.com)
      - A Girl Who Knows Too Much
      ROBIN & LINDA WILLIAMS,
      - Old Plank Road (Red House)
      KEVIN C WILLIAMS,
      - Turn For The Worse (Kew Records)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      DAILEY & VINCENT, On The Other Side [Koch]
      EILEN JEWEL,
      - Deep As Your Pocket [Signature Sounds]
      DAILEY & VINCENT,
      - I'll Go To My Grave Loving You [Cracker Barrel]
      TOMMY DUNCAN, Just A Plain Old Country Boy
      GREG STORER, When I Was A Boy [Compass] Oz
      GLYNN DUNCAN, Just A Little Bit Jealous
      OLIVER SCHROER,
      - All The Children In The World [Borealis] Ca