Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 05 July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 05 July, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a 3 hour
      special edition of Town&Country on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM.
      Sundays at 1 pm: The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour.
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      BOXCAR WILLIE,
      - Waiting For A Train [Hallmark]
      SLIM DUSTY, Country Revival [EMI] Oz
      MERLE HAGGARD, Mama Tried [Capitol]
      REWA McGREGOR,
      - Vertical Expression [unreleased] NZ
      RANDY TRAVIS, 1982 [WB]
      LEFTY FRIZZELL,
      - I Want To Be With You Always [Columbia]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Just Between You And Me [unreleased] NZ
      TEX MORTON, The Black Sheep [EMI] NZ
      ASLEEP At The WHEEL,
      - Don't Forget The Trains [EMI]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      CECILE & SARAH BARCHAS,
      - Call This Memory [High Haven Records]
      JOHN McLEOD, California Driller [TSP]
      ASHLEY WELLS, Until Then [ashleywells.com]

      HANK WILLIAMS,
      - I Can’t Get You Off My Mind (MGM)
      MARC WILLIAMS,
      - The Little Old Sod Shanty On My Claim (ASV)
      TEX WILLIAMS, Never Trust A Woman (Capitol)
      WARREN H WILLIAMS,
      - If Tomorrow Never Comes (Caama) Oz
      CHICKIE WILLIAMS, (Old Homestead)
      - Where The Silvery Colorado Wends Its Way
      DOC WILLIAMS, You’re Always There (Wheeling)
      LAWTON WILLIAMS, Neon Nights (Neon Nightmare)
      GREGG WILLIAMS, Hello Marylou (LBS) Oz
      HANK WILLIAMS Jr, North To Alaska (Karussell)
      PAUL WILLIAMS,
      - There’s A Miracle Everywhere You Go (Rebel)
      LEW WILLIAMS, Cat Talk (Imperial)
      LUCINDA WILLIAMS,
      - Malted Milk Blues (Music Club)
      JOHNNY WILLIAMS,
      - What Are You Trying To Say? (Rebel)
      TONY WILLIAMS, Poor Man's Blues (Stebbing) NZ

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      ERROL GRAY,
      - I'd Rather Have Holidays At Home [self] Oz
      TIM MARTIN,
      - Lights Along The Riverside [Patuxent]
      ERROL GRAY,
      - It's A Bugger When You're Ugly [TSP] Oz
      LELAND HARDING lll, Watermelon Time [Comstock]
      JOSH THOMPSON, I Won't Go Crazy
      THOPPER,
      - Laid Back In Low Key [vinthermusic.com]
      TOM T. HALL,
      - The Ballad Of Bill Crump [Mercury]
      TIM MARTIN, Arthur's March [Patuxent]