Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 28 June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 28 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a three-hour
      Sundays at 1 pm: The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue - EDDIE O'STRANGE

      MARY McGOWAN,
      - Morning Glory [MorningGloryTheCD.com]
      BELLAMY BROTHERS, Old Country-New Country
      PAUL REECE & BRAD WILLIAMS,
      - Proper Nutrition [self]
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER with LANEY HICKS,
      - Mr Record Man [Desert Kid] De
      BOXCAR WILLIE, I Remember Roy Rogers
      BRENDA LEE, Nobody Wins [Decca]
      PAUL EVANS,
      - Willie's Sung With Everyone (But Me)
      JIMMY MARTIN, Grand Ole Opry Song
      MARTY ROBBINS: Gene Autry, My Hero
      BILL ANDERSON, Country Music Died Today
      BILLY RAY CYRUS, Country Music Has The Blues

      LATTIE MOORE, (West Side)
      - A Hundred Thousand Women Can’t Be Wrong
      LATTIE MOORE,
      - I’m Not Broke But I’m Badly Bent (West Side)
      BOB SKYLES & His SKYROCKETS,
      She’s Stopped Giving Everything Away (Bluebird)
      POPLIN FAMILY, Memory Lane (Melodeon)
      TEX MORTON, The Wandering Stockman (Jo-Ke) NZ
      RED FOLEY, Methodist Pie (Decca)
      The BINKLEY BROTHERS,
      - It’ll Never Happen Again (RCA)
      WEBB PIERCE, ‘Cause I Love You (Country Stars)
      DIANNE LINDSAY, (DianneLindsay.com) Oz
      Beautiful Memories And Beautiful Dreams
      JOHN EGENES, Up In The Air (johnegenes.com) NZ
      The LENNON SISTERS,
      - Shake Me I Rattle (Brunswick)
      NANCI GRIFFITH, St Olav’s Gate (Demon)
      MERLE HAGGARD, I Had A Beautiful Time (Epic)
      CARL SMITH, The Girl I Love (Hickory)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      ROY ROGERS & ROY ROGERS Jr,
      - King Of The Cowboys
      ANDY COHEN, Mean Talkin' Blues [Ear Wig Music]
      ROY ROGERS: Hoppy, Gene And Me
      DEAN MILLER, Music Executive
      BUCK OWENS, Catch The Wind [Capitol]
      STATLER BROTHERS, Chet, You're The Reason
      KEITH WHITLEY, Leave Well Enough Alone [RCA]
      MICHAEL THOMAS, Bone Fide Country Boys [M-T-M]