Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 21 June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 21 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a 3 hour
      special edition of Town&Country on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM.
      Sundays at 1 pm: The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour.
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      WILF CARTER,
      - There's A Bluebird On Your Shoulder [Castle] Ca
      MERLE HAGGARD, Carolyn [Capitol]
      KEITH & DELIA CARTER,
      - Everything's A Waltz [unreleased] NZ
      HANK THOMPSON, Rub-A-Dub [Capitol]
      ANN BUSH, Deep Water [unreleased] NZ
      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Don't Say Love [Rajon] Ire
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Nothing I Can Do About It Now [unreleased] NZ
      JIM REEVES, According To My Heart [BMG]
      JOHN PRINE & MELBA MONTGOMERY,
      - Milwaukee Here I Come [Oh Boy!]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      LOUISE MASSEY & The Westerners, [BACM]
      - There's An Empty Cot In The Bunkhouse Tonight
      LAINIE MARSH, Banjo Moon [Bait & tackle]
      LOUISE MASSEY & The Westerners,
      - Ridin' High [BACM]

      JIMMY DEAN, Nine Pound Hammer (Nashville)
      JIMMY DEAN,
      - Please Pass The Biscuits (Bear Family)
      JIMMY DEAN,
      - Let Me Sing My Song (Nashville)
      JIMMY DEAN, (Bear Family)
      - I Won’t Go Huntin’ With You Jake
      RED RIVER DAVE, Ole Faithful (Jasmine)
      The LE GARDE TWINS,
      - Please Don’t Say Goodbye (BACM)
      GIRLS Of The GOLDEN WEST, (BACM)
      - That Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine
      AL HOPKINS & His BUCKLE DUSTERS,
      - Old Joe Clark (Documents)
      JOHNNIE & JACK,
      - Dream When You’re Lonely (RCA)
      CINDY WALKER,
      - Love Is A Lingering Thing (BACM)
      WEBB PIERCE,
      - ‘Cause I Love You (Country Stars)
      MAUREEN MacGILLAVRY,
      - Blue Kentucky Girl (Hillcrest)
      MARY CHAPIN CARPENTER, Right Now (CBS)
      TONY BOOTH, (Capitol)
      - Congratulations, You’re Absolutely Right

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      KATIE GEDDES,
      - We Are Each Other's Angels [Katydid]
      DIERKS BENTLEY & KRIS KRISTOFFERSON,
      - Bottle To The Bottom [Capitol Nashville]
      KATIE GEDDES, Promises [Katydid]
      BOB CHEEVERS,
      - Is It Ever Gonna Rain? [Berkalin]
      ELIZABETH COOK, I'll Never Know [31 Tigers]
      BOB CHEEVERS, Luckenbach [Berkalin]
      DOYLE HOLLY, Cinderella
      FLOYD CRAMER, The Monkees (Theme) [RCA]