Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 14 June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 14 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a three-hour
      Sundays at 1 pm: The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue - EDDIE O'STRANGE

      CHELSEA CROWELL, Tremelo Trees [Cleft]
      FRED EAGLESMITH, Silhouettes [Lonesome Boy] Ca
      JOHNNY CHESTER,
      - Sons Of The Pioneers Medley [Homespun] Oz
      SONS Of The PIONEERS, Forgive and Forget [RCA]
      RAY STEVENS, Power Tools [Sony]
      SI KAHN,
      - Playing The Old Songs [Strictly Country]
      RAY STEVENS,
      - Back In The Doghouse Again [Sony]
      NANCI GRIFFITH & SONNY CURTIS,
      - Walk Right Back [Elektra]
      LONNIE DONEGAN,
      - Michael Row The Boat Ashore [PYE] Scot
      NANCI GRIFFITH, JOHN PRINE & HARLAN HOWARD,
      - The Streets Of Baltimore [Elektra]

      The CANADIAN SISTERS,
      - When The Cactus Is In Bloom (Tanza) NZ
      The CANADIAN SISTERS,
      - Lonely River (self) NZ
      DELMORE BROTHERS, Nashville Blues (JSP)
      GENE AUTRY,
      - Same Old Fashioned Girl (Rajon)
      KASEY & BILL CHAMBERS, Oz
      - Before You Came Along (kaseychambers.com)
      JEAN SHEPARD,
      - If You Can Walk Away (Bear Family)
      EADE MAINER,
      - I’ll Be A Friend To Jesus (Old Homestead)
      DIANNE LINDSAY,
      - Long Road Home (DianneLindsay.com)
      GEORGE JONES, Honky Tonk Song (MCA)
      TREVOR STEVENS,
      - Amarillo By Morning (Manuka Sounds) NZ
      The SWEETBACK SISTERS,
      - The Sweetest Gift (Signature Sounds)
      KEN HOLLOWAY & LORI WHITE,
      - The Ordinary (Ransom)
      JENNA MAMMINA, Don’t Worry Anymore (TSP)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      PORTER WAGONER & DOLLY PARTON,
      - Each Season Changes You [RCA]
      FERLIN HUSKY, A Room For A Boy [Capitol]
      PORTER WAGONER & DOLLY PARTON,
      - Run That By Me One More Time [RCA]
      FERLIN HUSKY, The Same Old Way [Capitol]
      PORTER WAGONER & DOLLY PARTON,
      - Christina [RCA]
      FERLIN HUSKY,
      - How Is Your Love Life [Capitol]