Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 07 June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5 11:33 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 07 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a 3 hour
      special edition of Town&Country on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM.
      Sundays at 1 pm: The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour.
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      PATSY CLINE, Crazy [MCA]
      BILLIE JO SPEARS,
      - Blanket On The Ground [EMI]
      CHARLIE DANIELS,
      - The Devil Went Down To Georgia [Sony]
      RANDY TRAVIS, Forever And Ever [MCA]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Gypsy Woman [unreleased] NZ
      DON WILLIAMS, You're My Best Friend [MCA]
      JOY SLOANE,
      - Living In The West [unreleased] NZ
      AL HUNTER,
      - There's A Blue Sky Waiting For Me [Pagan] NZ

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      DONNA DARLENE, Blue Darling [Stardust]
      ERNEST TROOST, By And By [ernesttroost.com]
      SHANE WORLEY, Mister Purified Country [Stardust]

      FRANK CRUMIT,
      - Down By The Railroad Track (Nostalgia)
      The HOME FOLKS, Step Lightly Ladies
      BILL BOYD & His COWBOY RAMBLERS,
      - We Can’t Use Each Other (Bluebird)
      The MAGGIE VALLEY SINGERS,
      - Go And leave Me Little Darling (Rural Rhythm)
      JOHNNY DUNCAN, Kawliga (Columbia)
      GENE PITNEY & MELBA MONTGOMERY,
      - Being Together (Musicor)
      CARL SMITH,
      - Let Old Mother Nature Have Her Way (Columbia)
      COLLEEN & PAUL TRENWITH,
      - Have You Heard? (Kiwi) NZ
      FREDDIE HART, I’ve Got Heart Trouble
      JOHNNY WRIGHT & KITTY WELLS,
      - We’ll Stick Together (RCA)
      TOM MAXWELL, Sing Me Another Bush Ballad (LBS) Oz
      SAMMY KERSHAW, Cadillac Style (Mercury)
      BOXCAR WILLIE,
      - Big Freight Train Carry Me Home (MCA)
      LISA McHUGH,
      - Old Fashioned Girl (Hillcrest) Sco

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      RAY SANDERS, Fool Such As I [Hillside]
      SARAH BLACKWOOD, Coming Home [Stomp]
      RAY SANDERS,
      - He Didn't Become Famous For His Song [Hillside]
      SARAH BLACKWOOD,
      - I'll Keep On waiting [Stomp]
      COLT FORD, Convoy [Average Joe's Entertainment]
      HANK WILLIAMS III,
      - Drinkin' Ain't Hard To Do [Curb]
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL,
      - Rose Of San Antone [Stardust]