Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 31 May

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 31 May, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a three-hour
      Sundays at 1 pm: The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue - EDDIE O'STRANGE

      RUSSELL MOORE & IIIrd TYME OUT,
      - Me And Dad [Rebel]
      WALTER BRENNAN,
      - Happy Birthday Old Folk [Liberty]
      RUSSELL MOORE & IIIrd TYME OUT,
      - Knee Deep In The Blues [Rebel]
      BROTHERS FOUR, Frogg No 2 [Columbia]
      JOHNNY CHESTER,
      - The Story Of My Life [Homespun] Oz
      JUSTIN McGURK, (Northern Ireland)
      - We're Gonna Be Alright [Hillcrest]
      JOHNNY CHESTER, [Homespun] Oz
      - Dear Hearts And Gentle People
      BROCK EASTERBROOK, [Hillcrest] Ca
      - I'm Gonna Change Everything
      JOHNNY CHESTER, Smoky [Homespun] Oz
      LANA ROSS, The Walls [Hillcrest] Oz

      PETER CAPE, Talking Dog (Kiwi) NZ
      The FOUR PICKLED PEPPERS,
      - Poor Old Jane (Bluebird)
      LES CLEVELAND, ASH BURTON, & KEN AVERY,
      - A Good Keen Man (Kiwi) NZ
      PHIPPS FAMILY, Lily Of The Valley (PM)
      HOMER & JETHRO,
      - I Taught Her Everything She Knows (RCA)
      BRENDAN BELESKI,
      - Roll On Mississippi (Lucky) NZ
      TRACEY GARDYNE,
      - A Stranger In My Place (Music World) NZ
      The GOTTANI SISTERS,
      - Long Hard Road (Axis) Oz
      FERG MITCHELL, The Old Woolshed (self) NZ
      WERLY FAIRBURN, Nothin’ But Lovin’ (Proper)
      DIANNE LINDSAY, Butterfly Memories (DLN) Oz
      The PLAINSMEN, Western Fella (HMV) NZ
      TONI WILLIAMS, (Festival) NZ
      - She’s In Love With A Rodeo Man
      The SWEETBACK SISTERS,
      You Done Me Wrong (thesweetbacksisters.com)
      MARTY ROBBINS,
      - The Beginning Of Goodbye (Columbia)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      The QUEBE SISTERS, [Fiddletone]
      - There's A Goldmine In The Sky
      WALTER BRENNAN, The Old Kelly Place
      BRENDA LEE, Help Yourself [Decca]
      JOHN ENGLAND & The Western Swingers,
      - One More Time [WesternSwingers.com]
      The GREENCARDS, (Oz/UK)
      - Waiting On The Night [Greencards.com]
      MARTIN SEXTON, Long Haul [MartinSexton.com]
      TISH & COMPANY, The Story Book [Oasis]
      The QUEBE SISTERS, Twin Guitar Special