Playlist: Viva le Mock 5/21/10

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2010
      Don't post my playlist as regularly as I should...

      WRCT 88.3 fm - Pittsburgh

      www.wrct.org

      Program: Viva le Mock
      Date: 05-21-2010

      Girls -- Darling
      MGMT -- Song for Dan Treacy
      Devo -- What We Do
      Gorillaz -- Superfast Jellyfish
      Negativland -- I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
      U2 -- The Electric Co.

      Lou Reed -- My Name is Mok
      Murder By Death -- As Long as There is Whiskey in the World
      Michael Nesmith & The First National Band -- Rainmaker
      Continental Drifters -- Some of Shelly's Blues
      The dB's -- Molly Says
      The Jayhawks -- Miss Williams' Guitar

      The Minus 5 -- The Lurking Barrister
      R.E.M. -- Sitting Still
      The Delfields -- Madeline
      The Orange Peels -- Back in San Francisco
      The Mighty Lemon Drops -- Inside Out
      The Hush Now -- Hoping & Waiting

      Cub -- New York City
      Scrawl -- Public Image
      Public Image Limited -- Disappointed
      Mekons -- Chivalry
      Toy Dolls -- Nellie the Elephant*
      The Cars -- Candy-O

      The Mockers -- God Only Knows
      Psychic TV -- Godstar

      Love and Rockets -- Haunted When the Minutes Drag*
      Dean & Britta -- Friday, I'm in Love
      The Nails -- 88 Lines About 44 Women*

      John Cale -- Hallelujah
      The Bird and the Bee -- Sara Smile
      Har Mar Superstar -- Never My Love
      Sparklehorse -- Homecoming Queen

      Prince -- Paisley Park*
      Broken Bells -- The Mall & Misery
      Blake Babies -- Grateful
      Lou Reed -- The Power of Positive Drinking
      Buckner & Garcia -- Pac-Man Fever

      * requests