Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 24 May

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 11:29 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 24 May, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a 3 hour
      special edition of Town&Country on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM.
      Sundays at 1 pm: The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour.
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      RICKY SKAGGS, You Can't Take It With You
      - When You Go [Epic]
      HANK WILLIAMS, Crazy Heart [MGM]
      SUZY BOGGUSS, [Capitol]
      - I Want To Be A Cowboy's Sweetheart
      JIM REEVES, White Cliffs Of Dover [RCA]
      ANN BUSH, Blue Smoke [unreleased] NZ
      REWA McGREGOR,
      - Columbus Stockade Blues [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Ravishing Ruby [unreleased] NZ
      PAUL WATTS,
      - You're Gonna Be Sorry [unreleased] NZ
      GEORGE STRAIT, One Of You [MCA]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      JOHNNY CHESTER,
      - Lord I'd Forgotton [JohnnyChester.com] Oz
      FRANK FARA,
      - The Daltons At Coffeyville [Comstock]
      MICHAEL THOMASON BAND,
      - Ringing My Bell [Comstock] De

      JOHNNY GRANGER,
      - I Wish I Had A Nickel (Zodiac) NZ
      BILL WOLFGRAMM, The Wayward Wind (Rajon) NZ
      EDDIE YOUNGER & HIS MOUNTAINEERS,
      - She Lives ‘Round The Bend A-Ways (BACM)
      PHIL GARLAND, Snowed In (Kiwi) NZ
      CLYDE MOODY,
      - That Little Log Cabin Of Mine (King)
      DOROTHY BRANAGAN & BUSTER KEENE,
      - Seven Lonely Days (Tanza) NZ
      KATHY BOYD & PHOENIX RISING,
      - Blessed Saviour (phoenixrisingband.com)
      SHENANIGANS,
      - Fields Of Athenry (shenanigans.com) NZ
      JANICE & GRAEME FITZSIMONS,
      - Two Hearts Tangled (self) NZ
      KEVIN COLLINS,
      - Staten Island (kevincollins.ca) Ire
      PATTY LOVELESS,
      - The Pain Of Loving You (Saguaro Road)
      EDDIE LOW, Sweet Memories (Rajon) NZ
      RONNIE ANTONIO,
      - When You Say Nothing At All (Manuka) NZ

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JOHNNY CHESTER, [JohnnyChester.com] Oz
      - When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again
      SI KHAN,
      - Playing The Old Songs [Strictly Country]
      JOHNNY CHESTER, My Sweet Jane
      - [Johnny Chester.com] Oz
      MICHAEL JOHNATHAN,
      - Ballad Of Bojangles [PoetMan]
      TOM T. HALL,
      - Back When We Were Young [Mercury]
      MICHAEL JOHNATHAN,
      - East Virginia Blues [PoetMan]
      MAK KAYLOR,
      - Hello From Heaven [Diamond Back]
      JOHN ENGLAND & The WESTERN SWINGERS,
      - Neely's Bend Quick Step [WesternSwingers.com]