Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 17 May

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 17 May, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a three-hour
      Sundays at 1 pm: The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue - EDDIE O'STRANGE

      MARTIN CURTIS,
      - Just Another Summit [Gin & Raspberry] NZ
      The TOPP TWINS,
      - Holy Cow [ToppTwins.com] NZ
      MARTIN CURTIS,
      Let The Waitaki Run Free [Gin & Raspberry] NZ
      LISA BIALES,
      - I Like You Love [Acoustic Rainbow]
      KATHY BOYD & PHOENIX RISING,
      - Faith, Hope And Bluegrass Music
      [PhoenixRisingBand.com]
      JIMMIE LUNSFORD,
      - Ghandi, Martin & Me [Acoustic Rainbow]
      The McPEAK BROTHERS,
      - You Won't Ever Forget Me [County]
      The GORDONS,
      - After All This Time [Acoustic Rainbow]
      The CATTLESTOPS,
      - Play My Way Home [Cattlestops.com] NZ

      WAYNE CANDY, Cowboys’ Heaven (self) NZ
      JACK RIGGIR, Missing In Action (Rajon) NZ
      BOB ATCHER & BONNIE BLUE EYES,
      - Those Eyes Of Grey (Cattle)
      DUSTY SPITTLE, Sandra Of The Road (self) NZ
      ELTON BRITT, Blueberry Lane (BMG)
      TEX MORTON, Beautiful Queensland (EMI) NZ
      COL MILLINGTON,
      The Tears Will Flow (colmillington.com) Oz
      ANDYBLUE, Hello Stranger (andyblue.com)
      HOGSNORT RUPERT, Pretty Girl (EMI) NZ
      TOPP TWINS,
      Yodelling Accordian Girl (topptwins.com) NZ
      VAL DOONICAN, Walk Tall (Reflections)
      TARANAKI SUNSHINE,
      - You Keep My Feet On The Ground (self) NZ
      KIMBALL BRISCO JOHNSON, China Rose (self) NZ
      SWEETHEARTS Of The RODEO, (Columbia)
      - We Won’t Let That River Come Between Us

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      DON McLEAN,
      - Lovers Love The Spring [Acoustic Rainbow]
      JOHN WILLIAMSON & WARREN WILLIAMS,
      - My Home In The Bush [EMI] Oz
      JIM RATTS & RUNAWAY EXPRESS,
      - Ozark Night [Acoustic Rainbow]
      GENE PITNEY, For Me This Is Happy [UA]
      3rd TYME OUT,
      - When I Cross Over Jordan [Rural Rhythm]
      GENE PITNEY & MELBA MONTGOMERY,
      - Everybody Knows But You And Me [Musicor]
      SOGGY BOTTOM BOYS, In The Jailhouse Now
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL,
      - I'll Forgive You [Stardust]