Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 10 May

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 10 May, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a 3 hour
      special edition of Town&Country on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM.
      Sundays at 1 pm: The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour.
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      HANK THOMPSON, The New Green Light [Disky]
      KAREN HANSEN & RAY ALGAR,
      - Are You Mine [unreleased] NZ
      KITTY WELLS, Amigo's Guitar [MCA]
      HANK SNOW, I'm Moving On [BMG]
      JOY SLOANE,
      - California Blue [unreleased] NZ
      WAYLON JENNINGS,
      - Luckenbach Texas [Polygram]
      DON WILLIAMS,
      - Some Broken Hearts Never Mend [MCA]
      BRIONY & RITCHIE ROBERTS, [unreleased]
      - Down The Trail Of Broken Hearts / NZ
      REBA McENTIRE, How Blue [MCA]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      CRAIG WERTH, [craigwerth.com]
      - Baby You Were Right And I Was ...
      SCOTT DAWSON, Never Say Never [TSP]
      COL MILLINGTON,
      - Smokey, Buddy, Tex and Slim [self] Oz

      CHARLIE MONROE,
      - Won’t We Have A Good Time (Starday)
      MAUREEN WALTERS, Echoing Hills (self) NZ
      BAILES BROTHERS, There’s A Difference
      ASH BURTON & The NIGHTCAPS,
      - Gumboot Tango (Kiwi) NZ
      CHRISTINE BARNETT, (Lexian) NZ
      - That’s What It’s Like To Be Lonesome
      NEXT BEST THING, Until Then (Stardust)
      JOHN GRENELL,
      - I Love You Because (Rajon) NZ
      LeANNE KING, / Oz
      - You Win Some You Lose Some (Hillcrest)
      KYLIE HARRIS, Upside Of Down (Rajon) NZ
      The WARRATAHS, Friends With Me (Virgin)NZ
      JOY SLOANE, Leave It Here (Self) NZ
      KEVIN COLLINS, / Ire
      - My Old Homestead (Kevin Collins.cjb.net)
      The SHERRAH FAMILY,
      - Riding Down The Canyon (Soundworks) NZ
      WAYLON THIBODEAUX, (Rabash) Den
      - I Love My Baby, My Baby Loves Me

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      BILLY CROSS & The High Bridge Band,
      - Conscience [TSP]
      ANDYBLUE, [andyblue.com]
      - Daddy, What Did You Do In The Strike
      DAVE PARKS, Don't Touch My Heart [TSP]
      CHELY WRIGHT, Heavenly Days [self]
      BILLY CROSS & The High Bridge Band,
      - No Place To Fall [TSP]
      ADLER & HEARNE,
      - Hollerin' The Hills [adlerandhearne.com]
      BOBBY BARNETT, Old Frank [Mark Trail Music]
      JIMMY C, Learnin' The Blues [self] Hawaii