Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 03 May

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 03 May, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a three-hour
      Sundays at 1 pm: The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue - EDDIE O'STRANGE

      BEN KRAHNE, There's The Door [TSP]
      IIIrd TYME OUT, Me And Dad [Rural Rhythm]
      MYER & McGUIRE, Tricklin' To The Top [TSP]
      MISS LESLIE, Turn Around [MissLeslie.com]
      ED BENTLEY, Who Needs Jamaica [TSP]
      IIIrd TYME OUT, The Eastern Gate [Rural Rhythm]
      JIMMIE RODGERS, Hollow Words [Dot]
      CHUCK PYLE, In Love With Love [Zen Cowboy]
      JIMMIE RODGERS,
      - Gotta Lotta Tunes In My Guitar [Roulette]
      SOLOMON BURKE, You Needed Me [E1]

      The COON CREEK GIRLS,
      - Lula Wall (Old Homestead)
      LES WILSON & JEAN CALDER,
      - Little White Dove (HMV) NZ
      RICKY NELSON, (Liberty)
      - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?
      GARNER WAYNE & His SADDLE PALS,
      - New Zealand Cowboy (Master) NZ
      PATSY RIGGIR,
      - Have You Ever Been Lonely? (Rajon) NZ
      ROY SELF with the CUMBERLAND VALLEY BOYS,
      - I’ll Make Believe (MVM)
      PAUL SINCLAIR, Every Time It Rains (self) NZ
      SUZANNE PRENTICE, (Music World) NZ
      - When God Comes To Gather His Jewels
      TONY BOOTH, Maybe If I Close My Eyes (Capitol)
      TOMMY BATES, Further Down The Road (self) NZ
      ERNIE HOLLAR, Why Did You wait So Long? (Hawk)
      HOT CLUB SANDWICH,
      - Smoke Smoke Smoke That Cigarette (Jayrem) NZ
      MITCHELL TOROK, Rio Grande (Bear Family)
      TONY WILLIAMS, Beautiful Smile (Zodiac) NZ
      JENNA MAMMINA, Don’t Worry Anymore (TSP)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      CELTIC THUNDER, Green Fields Of France / Ire
      ROBIN ROBERTS & BILLIE PRESTON,
      - Pay Day Motors [Oasis]
      CELTIC THUNDER, Working Man / Ire
      BOB WOODS, Hillbilly Heart [Oasis]
      SALLY SPRING, Beautiful Ride [SallySpring.com]
      ELLSWORTH BRIGHT, Red Road [Oasis]
      SI KHAN, Playing The Old Songs [Strictly Country]
      LEE JAY RUDENJAK,
      - Where The Ghost Locomotives Go [Oasis]