Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 26 April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 26 April, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a two-hour
      special edition of Town&Country on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM.
      Sundays at 1 pm: The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour.
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      (artist, to be advised), Maple Sugar Sweetheart [EMI]
      KENNY DALE, Bluest Heartache Of The Year [Capitol]
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, I Love You Mostly [Columbia]
      NANCY MULLER,
      - The Greatest Man I Never Knew [[unreleased] NZ
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, Wingle The Railway Cop [BMG]
      ANN BUSH, Lace Covered Window [unreleased] NZ
      DWIGHT YOAKAM,
      - It Only Hurts When I Cry [Reprise]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, True Love Ways [unreleased] NZ
      CLINT BLACK, Straight From The Factory [BMG]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      STU PHILLIPS, Foolish Feet [TSP]
      JAMES GORDON, How? [Borealis] Ca
      The NASHVILLE SESSION PLAYERS,
      - So Shall It Be [TSP]

      SMOKY DAWSON,
      - Never Been To Gundagai (EMI) Oz
      The BEVERLY HILL BILLIES,
      - Mellow Mountain Moon (BACM)
      REX & NEOLENE FRANKLIN, [NZ]
      - Serenading In The Evening (Bear Family)
      SONS Of The PIONEERS,
      - Too High, Too Wide, Too Low (Proper)
      The STONEMANS, Caribbean (CMH)
      The STANLEY BROTHERS,
      - Sweetest Love (Country Stars)
      CHARLIE POOLE, One Moonlight Night (County)
      The MERCER BROTHERS,
      - Ain’t Got No Place To Hang My Hat (Proper)
      The STATLER BROTHERS,
      - Here We Are Again (Mercury)
      JENKS TEX CARMEN,
      - My Baby I’ll Be There (Sage)
      MARY DUFF, Just Loving You (Ritz) Ire
      RAY PRICE, I’d Rather Be Sorry (BMG)
      JEFF & SHERI EASTER, The Giver (Benson)
      DON GIBSON, Sweet Dreams (RCA)
      SHERRY LEECE, Country Love (Stardust)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JOHNNY CHESTER,
      - The World's Greatest Mum [Homespun] Oz
      SHELBY LYNN, Why Didn't You Call Me [Everso]
      JAMES REYNE, All Shook Up [Liberation] Oz
      ANDERS KRISTIANSEN, Making Believe /Den
      LAURA BELL BUNDY, Drop On By [Mercury]
      ANDERS KRISTIANSEN,
      - All I Can Be Is A Sweet Memory /Den
      WILLIE NELSON, Gotta Walk Alone [Rounder]
      NATALIE MERCHANT, Calico Pie [Nonesuch]