Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 19 April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 10:35 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 19 April, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a two-hour
      Sundays at 1 pm: The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue - EDDIE O'STRANGE

      LISA BIALES, Buzzie [LisaBiales.com]
      NATE GROWER, Why Did You Wander [Patuxent]
      LISA BIALES, Cow Cow Boogie [LisaBiales.com]
      NATE GROWER, Kansas City Kitty [Patuxent]
      CHUCK PYLE, Picking Out My Outfit [Zen Cowboy]
      MIKE LANE,
      - Everybody Here Loves Country Music [Comstock]
      CHUCK PYLE, Wide Open [Zen Cowboy]
      DARREN BEACHLEY & Legends Of The Potomac,
      - Leavin' And Sayin' Goodbye [Patuxent]
      WAYLON THIBODEAUX, Big Blue Tears [Comstock]
      DARREN BEACHLEY & Legends Of The Potomac,
      - Jenny [Patuxent]
      JERRY "JIGGER" BRIDGES,
      - Out Of My Mind (Be Back Later) [TSP]

      RENO & SMILEY,
      - Let’s Live For Tonight (Country Roads)
      BUDDY JONES,
      - I’m In The Dog House Now (Cattle)
      BILL CLIFTON,
      - Someone Is Waiting For You (Elf)
      HOMER & JETHRO, Hillbilly Hippie (RCA)
      BOBBY BARNETT, Old Frank (MTM)
      DEL REEVES & BILLIE JO SPEARS,
      - Baby Ride Easy (United Artists)
      AMOS MORRIS,
      - Follow In The Footsteps (Nulla) Oz
      ROGER MILLER, But I Love You More (Camden)
      JOHNNY & JACK, Poison Love (RCA)
      LITTLE DAVID WILKINS,
      - Let’s Do Something (MCA)
      PATTY LOVELESS, Busted (Saguaro Road)
      JOHN ANDERSON,
      - Hawaia In Hawaii (Country Crossing)
      CHELY WRIGHT, Woman In The Moon (Polydor)
      JESSE WINCHESTER,
      - Bless Your Foolish Heart (Appleseed)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      DAVID HOUSTON & TAMMY WYNETTE,
      - It's All Over [Columbia]
      DAN FOGELBERG,
      - Sometimes A Song [Universal]
      DAVID HOUSTON & TAMMY WYNETTE,
      - My Elusive Dreams [Columbia]
      ALAN JACKSON,
      - The Best Keeps Getting Better [Arista]
      DAVID T. SIMON,
      - Only Going Home [Riverpoint Music]
      ALAN JACKSON,
      - I Could Get Used To This Lovin' Thing [Arista]
      DAVID T. SIMON,
      - Banks Of The Old Saint Joe [Riverpoint Music]
      CHET ATKINS & TOMMY EMMANUEL,
      - Tip Toe Through The Bluegrass [RCA] US/Oz