Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 05 April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 05 April, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a two-hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue - EDDIE O'STRANGE

      BILL TOWNSEND, Judgement Day [Glory Train]
      ED BENTLEY, Who Was That Old Man [TSP]
      STEVE FREE, Appalachian Moon [Glory Train]
      HOMER & JETHRO, Ballad Of Roger Miller [RCA]
      ROGER MILLER, Vance [Smash]
      LeROY PULLINS, I'm A Nut [Kapp]
      ELVIS PRESLEY, The Last Farewell [RCA]
      DANNY MIRROR, I Remember Elvis Presley [EMI]
      BILLY SWAN, Jailhouse Rock/King Creole [Koch]
      HANK THOMPSON, Blackboard Of My Heart [Capitol]

      VERNON DALHART & CARSON J ROBISON,
      - Little Green Valley (Old Homestead)
      PATSY MONTANA, My Poncho Pony (Trikont)
      The FARMER BOYS, Charming Betsy (Bear Family)
      KITTY WELLS,
      - My Cold Cold Heart Is Melting Now (Decca)
      RILEY CRABTREE,
      - Shackles And Chains (Proper)
      BOB & SHEILA EVERHART,
      - Going Down The Road (self)
      ANN PASCOE & HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER,
      - Foggy Mountain Top (Hillcrest) NZ/De
      SANDRA LEE BURDICK,
      - It’s All About You Lord (TSP)
      KEN MELLONS,
      - Looking In The Same Direction (Epic)
      AUDREY AULD & BILL CHAMBERS,
      - I Was Looking Back To See (Reckless) Oz
      TOM BALL & KENNY SULTAN,
      - How Can I Miss You? (Flying Fish)
      ISLA GRANT,
      - What Are You Trying To Do To Me? (IGE)
      DALE WATSON, Hit The Road (Warner)
      JIM LAUDERDALE, Mighty Lonesome (Yep Roc)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      RONICA COLDIRON
      - Chocolate, Coffee And Cowboys [CD-Tex]
      WILLIAM RAY,
      - Live Until I Die [Nashville Gold]
      DAVE CALEY, Kick My Ass [CD-Tex]
      The HONKY TONK JUKE BOX BAND,