Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 29 March

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 29 March, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a two-hour
      special edition of Town&Country on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM.
      Sundays at 1 pm: The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour.
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      FLATT & SCRUGGS, Salty Dog [Highland]
      HANK SNOW, Rambling Rose [BMG]
      MERLE HAGGARD,
      - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star [Columbia]
      RICKY van SHELTON, I Don't Care [Columbia]
      REX FRANKLIN, Silver Bell [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Saginaw Michigan [unreleased] NZ
      JOHN PRINE & IRIS DeMENT,
      - We Could [Oh Boy!]
      JOY SLOANE,
      - It's Not Love But It's Not Bad [unreleased] NZ
      SLIM DUSTY,
      - Rose Of Red River Valley [EMI] Oz

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      FESS PARKER, Daniel Boone [RCA]
      NANCY K. DILLON,
      - Desert Song [NancyKDillon.net]
      FESS PARKER, Ballad Of Davy Crockett [RCA]

      WADE & JULIA MAINER,
      - Little Pal (Old Homestead)
      ELTON BRITT,
      - Why Didn‘t You Take That Too? (Soundies)
      The CARTER FAMILY,
      - Walking In The King’s Highway (Trikont)
      CHARLIE WALKER, (Bear Family)
      - I’m Gonna Live Just As Long As I Can
      TEX GRIMSLEY, Walking The Dog (Proper)
      JEAN SHEPARD,
      - Thank You Just The Same (Bear Family)
      The BOYS From INDIANA,
      - How Will I Explain About You?
      SANDRA LEE BURDICK, (Artist's Carousel)
      - The Greatest Story Ever Told
      DONNA DARLENE, Lovin’ Your Baby (Stardust)
      The MARTINS, (themartins.homestead.com)
      - Papa Played The Dobro
      KAY ADAMS, Six Days A-Waiting (Tower)
      HANK SNOW, Why Do You Punish Me? (Bear Family)
      HEY BALE,
      - Guess Where I’ll Be This Morning (Shuffle5)
      Le NAYE PEARSON, Only For You (Diamond Back)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      LANNY PRIESTER, Look At Me [TSP]
      WAYNE BESTER, Farmer At Heart [Hillcrest] Ca
      SCOTT EVERSOLL, I've Had It All [TSP]
      JASON COLVIN, Carefree Highway [Hillcrest]
      DUDLEY, El Pizza [Vogue]
      VANNATTA, Paradise [Hillcrest]
      CAROLINA CHOCOLATE DROPS,
      - Your Baby Ain't Sweet Like Mine