Crop Circles Playlists 3/13 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2010
      I'm a little behind the times here...

      3/13
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:07 The Bottle Rockets Give Me Room Lean Forward Bloodshot
      12:11 Warren Zanes Have You Once Recalled The Days Memory
      Girls Dualtone
      12:16 Rockpile Back To School Days A Mess Of Blues
      12:20 Allison Moorer Goodbye To The Ground Crows Ryko
      12:24 Freddy Fender Desde Que Conosco Canciones de Mi Barrio: The
      Roots Of Tejano Rock Arhoolie
      12:26 T-Bone Burnett Boomerang Truth Decay Demon
      12:30 Tailgators OK, Let's Go OK, Let's Go Restless
      ----- air break -----
      12:38 Blue Rodeo Million Miles The Things We Left Behind Telesoul
      12:43 Scattergun Killing The Cure Life At Fantasy Lounge Mile Long
      12:47 Neko Case & Her Boyfriends Twist The Knife Furnace Room
      Lullaby Bloodshot
      12:51 Ry Cooder w/ Harry Dean Stanton Across The Borderline Get
      Rhythm Reprise
      12:56 Chuck Prophet Sonny Listen's Blues Let Freedom Ring! Yep Roc
      1:03 Reckless Kelly Some People's Kids Somewhere In Time Yep Roc
      1:06 Johnny Cash Ain't No Grave American VI: Ain't No Grave
      American/Lost Highway
      ----- air break -----
      1:19 The Del-Lords When The Drugs Kick In Under Construction
      1:23 The Del-Lords All Of My Life Under Construction
      1:28 The Greenberry Woods I Knew You Would Rapple Dapple
      Sire/Reprise
      1:31 Frisbie Disaster The Subversive Sounds Of Love Hear Diagonally
      1:38 The F**king Eagles Baby, I'm Coming Home A Million Dollars
      Worth Of Music Gaptooth Jukebox
      1:40 The Beatdowns Baby, Let's Get Lost single self-released
      1:42 Go! Tsunami Painkiller New Wave Order self-released
      ----- air break -----
      1:46 Great American Taxi One Of These Days Reckless Habits
      Thirty Tigers
      1:53 Ronee Blakley Please Welcome Collectors' Choice
      1:55 The Son Seals Blues Band Look Now, Baby The Son Seals Blues
      Band Alligator
      ----- air break -----
      1:59 The Budos Band Monkey See, Monkey Do The Budos Band Daptone