Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 22 March

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20 10:04 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 22 March, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a two-hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue - EDDIE O'STRANGE

      TREVOR V STEVENS,
      - Shuttin' Detroit Down [pre-release] NZ
      JAY HOWLETT,
      - Grandmother's Guitar [Blah Blah Woof Woof]
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER & JOHNNY BUSH,
      - What's Wrong With The Way We're Doing It Now
      - [Desert Kid] De/US
      JULI MANERS, Don't You Know [Diamond Back]
      TOMMY YOUNG, Gonna Build Me A Bar [Stardust]
      MITCH SNOW, Easy Pickin's [Diamond Back]
      DONNA RAY, I'm Sure Gonna Miss You [Stardust]
      MICK KOVAR, I'm Living It [Diamond Back]
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL,
      - Shoulder You Cry On [Stardust]
      The BELLAMY BROTHERS,
      - The Centre Of My Universe [Curb]
      ERNIE ASHWORTH, [Stardust]
      - She Don't Drink, She Don't Smoke, But She Lies

      YODELLIN’ SLIM CLARK, Daddy And Home
      RUBY FOX, Big Silver Tears (Starday)
      REX GRIFFIN,
      - I’m Crying Inside (Bear Family)
      GRADY & HAZEL COLE,
      - Brother Be Ready For That Day (Trikont)
      SLIM DUSTY,
      - Been A Fool Too Long (Rajon) Oz
      RUSTY GREAVES,
      - Life’s Like Poetry (Mascot) NZ
      TOMMY COLLINS,
      - It Makes No Difference Now (Bear Family)
      MERLE HAGGARD,
      - Twinkle Twinkle Lucky Star (Columbia)
      KIMBERLY BIBB-MARS,
      - San Francisco Memory (TSP)
      GARTH BROOKS, In Lonesome Dove (Capitol)
      DOLLY PARTON,
      - The Last One To Touch Me (RCA)
      SWEETHEARTS Of The RODEO,
      - Midnight Girl - Sunset Town (Columbia)
      JAY HOWLETT,
      - If I Had An Angel (Blah Blah Woof Woof)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      LOUDON WAINWRIGHT 111, Fear Itself
      HANKWILLIAMS, First Year Blues [MGM]
      LOUDON WAINWRIGHT 111, Times Is Hard
      VINCE GILL,
      - The Luckiest Guy In The World [MCA]
      VICKY EMERSON, Long Ride [VickyEmerson.com]
      VINCE GILL, Nothin' Left To Say [MCA]
      RIDERS In The SKY,
      - Soon As The Roundup's Through [Rounder]
      CHET ATKINS & MARK KNOPFLER,
      - Tahitian Skies [Columbia]