Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 15 March

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13 8:26 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 15 March, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a two-hour
      special edition of Town&Country on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM.
      Sundays at 1 pm: The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour.
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      SUZY BOGGUSS,
      - I Want To Be A Cowboy's Sweetheart [Capitol]
      SLIM WHITMAN,
      - Love Song Of The Waterfall [EMI]
      BETTY EVANS,
      - Somewhere Over The Rainbow [unreleased] NZ
      ERNEST TUBB, Waltz Across Texas [Universal]
      LeANN RIMES, Blue [Curb]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Old Dogs And Children [unreleased] NZ
      ANN BUSH, Bluebird [unreleased] NZ
      WAYNE SVENSEK, White Rabbit [unreleased] NZ
      GEORGE STRAIT, [MCA]
      - Don't Make Me Come Over There And Love You

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      CHUCK McCABE,
      - The Junk In Murphy's Yard [Blah Blah Woof Woof]
      JOHNNY CHESTER,
      - Under Western Skies [Homespun] Oz
      CHUCK McCABE, My Prayer For You

      RON HAYWARD, My Blue Eyed Jane (self) NZ
      The POPLIN FAMILY, Sit At Home (Folkways)
      MELVIN ENDSLEY,
      - Lonely All Over Again (Bear Family)
      CAROLYN BRADSHAW, Oh I Like It (Proper)
      MITCHELL & GALE TOROK,
      - Smooth Talk (Bear Family)
      SOUTHLAND’S LADIES QUARTET,
      - My Loved Ones Are Waiting For Me (Trikont)
      CHRIS WARNER, Turn Your Heart To Jesus
      The PO’ BOYS, Coming From You (Decca)
      GINGER MAE DYER,
      - Chime Bells (Artist’s Carousel)
      ASLEEP At The WHEEL,
      - House Of Blue Lights (Columbia)
      ELIZABETH COOK, Stupid Things (WB)
      WEARY HEARTS, Honky Tonk Blues (Flying Fish)
      TOPP TWINS,
      - Honky Tonk Angel (Topptwins.com) NZ
      MAC McANALLY,
      - Big Disappointment (Show Dog Nashville)
      BILL STERLING,
      - I Want To Be A Cowboy (Jamwave.com)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      BROOKS WILLIAMS,
      - Last Chance Love [BrooksWilliams.com]
      WILL BRANCH, Bailin' [WillBranch.com]
      BROOKS WILLIAMS, Baby-O
      TOM FISCH, Mildred's Children [TomFisch.com]
      JAY SCOTT BERRY, My Country Song [TSP]
      TOM FISCH, Carolina Blue Sky Day
      JAY HOWLETT, Look Me Up [JayHowlett.com]
      CHET ATKINS & MARK KNOPFLER,
      - Sweet Dreams [CBS]