Playlist: Viva le Mock 3/5/10

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2010
      WRCT 88.3fm
      Pittsburgh, PA
      wrct.org

      Program: Viva le Mock
      Date: 03-05-2010

      The Mock: Kenny Rogers

      Lou Reed -- My Name is Mok
      Vampire Weekend -- Giving Up the Gun
      Death Cab For Cutie -- For What Reason
      Elf Power -- All the World is Waiting
      The Cure -- Boys Don't Cry

      The Clean -- Changing Your Head
      Catherine Wheel -- Idle Life
      Guided By Voices llapse -- Hold On Hope
      The Flaming Lips -- Convinced of the Hex

      The Jesus and Mary Chain -- Never Understand
      The Raveonettes -- Bang!

      Cinerama -- Maniac
      The Bats -- Sighting the Sound
      American Werewolf Academy -- Bearfield Fight Song
      Buffalo Tom -- Tree House
      Mission Of Burma -- After the Rain
      King Kong Ding Dong -- It's My Birthday

      Calexico -- Low Expectations
      Lisa Germano -- Painting the Doors
      Jon Auer -- Green Eyes
      Ha Ha Tonka -- Thoreau in the Woods
      The Clash -- Straight to Hell
      Talking Heads -- Don't Worry About the Government

      The Black Watch -- Terrific
      The Green Pajamas -- This Is Where We Disappear
      Bikeride -- Fine and Dandy

      Beagle Brothers -- Doggonit, I'm Busted
      Beat Farmers -- Bigger Stones
      Waylon Jennings -- Theme from "Dukes of Hazzard"
      Gladys -- Her House
      Gear Daddies -- Drank So Much (Just Feel Stupid)
      Daniel Johnston -- Sorry Entertainer

      Grant Hart -- 2541
      The Big Pink -- A Brief History of Love
      Antenna -- Shine
      Spoon -- I Saw the Light
      Chris Knox -- It's Love
      Five Eight -- I'm Still Around

      Hindu Love Gods -- Narrator
      Tommy Keene -- Hanging Over My Head
      Game Theory -- Erica's Word
      Camera -- Let the Sun Come In
      Bunnygrunt -- Big Fake Out
      The Breakup Society -- Nobody Likes a Winner

      THE MOCK: Kenny Rogers (& the First Edition)

      Mojo Nixon & the Second Edition -- Just Dropped In...
      Bobby Bare -- The Gambler
      Me First and the Gimme Gimmes -- She Believes in Me
      Blurt -- Kenny Rogers Greatest Hit
      Blue Swede -- Something's Burning
      Dolly Parton -- But You Know I Love You
      Cake -- Ruby, Don't Take Your Love to Town

      Wilco -- You and I
      Billy Bragg -- Waiting for the Great Leap Forwards
      Chisel -- The Town Crusher
      The Figgs ---- Static
      Elvis Costello -- Hidden Shame

      The Damned -- Wait for the Blackout
      The Cramps -- Cornfed Dames
      Flat Duo Jets -- Riot In Cell Block No. 9
      Brokeback -- The Wind-Up Bird