Playlist: Viva Le Mock 2/26/10

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2010
      WRCT 88.3fm

      Pittsburgh, PA

      wrct.org

      Program: Viva le Mock
      Date: 02-26-2010

      The Mock: Otis Blackwell

      Lou Reed -- My Name is Mok
      Slint -- Good Morning, Captain
      The Dream Syndicate -- Until Lately
      The Beasts Of Bourbon -- Psycho
      Beat Happening -- Indian Summer

      R.E.M. -- First We Take Manhattan
      Joss -- Mojave Desert Highrise
      Britta Phillips and Dean Wareham -- Ginger Snaps
      The Raveonettes -- Breaking Into Cars
      The Jesus and Mary Chain -- Who Do You Love?

      The Beatles -- I'm a Loser
      The Posies -- Apology
      Wilco -- Deeper Down
      Elvis Costello -- I Felt the Chill

      Merle Haggard -- I Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink
      Angry Johnny and the Killbillies -- Whiskey
      Ha Ha Tonka -- Hold My Feet to the Fire
      Old 97's -- Am I Too Late

      Spoon -- Got Nuffin
      Ted Leo/Pharmacists -- Treble in Trouble
      Toby Redd -- Everytime I Run

      The Whitest Boy Alive -- Courage
      Bitter Little Dutchboy -- Kat
      Nineteen Forty-Five -- The Whore Next Door
      The Pixies -- Velouria
      Matt Pond PA -- Winterlong

      A Camp -- Colonia -- Golden Teeth and Silver Medals
      Travel -- Letter to a Friend I'll Never See Again
      Joe Jackson -- Happyland
      Lisa Germano -- Snow
      Galaxie 500 -- Melt Away

      The Delfields -- Madeline
      Material Issue -- Kim the Waitress
      The Push Kings -- Number Ones
      Tommy James and the Shondells -- I Think We're Alone Now
      The Rubinoos -- I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend

      The Big Pink -- Dominoes
      Jets to Brazil -- Conrad
      Mission Of Burma -- 1,2,3, Partyy!
      Vampire Weekend -- Run
      Love In October -- Soft Errors
      Blitzen Trapper -- Crazy on You

      THE MOCK: Otis Blackwell
      The Smithereens -- Let's Talk About Us
      The Cramps -- Fever
      Dave Edmunds -- Return to Sender
      Devo -- Don't Be Cruel
      The Flying Lizards -- Great Balls of Fire
      X -- Breathless

      Suzi Quatro -- All Shook Up
      Frank Black -- Handyman
      Dave Edmunds -- The Shape I'm In