Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 08 March

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 08 March, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a two-hour
      extra edition of Town & Country on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue - EDDIE O'STRANGE

      JOHN GIBBONS, Another Shot Of Whiskey [Oasis]
      ROLAND WHITE,
      - I Saw Your Face In The Moon
      The STONE COLD ROOSTERS,
      - Anywhere West [Oasis]
      SANFORD CLARK, Big Big Day Tomorrow [Ember]
      CHARLES LYONHEART & The Junkyard Angels,
      - If You Got A Heart [Oasis]
      BILLY SWAN, Viva Las Vegas [Koch]
      JERRY NELSON, Hoboken Honey [Oasis]
      BILLY SWAN, Jailhouse Rock/King Creole [Koch]
      BEARTRACKS, Rough Edges [Oasis]
      BILLY SWAN, [Koch]
      - When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again
      K T OSLIN,
      - I Can't Remember Not Loving You [BMG]

      BROTHER OSWALD & CHARLIE COLLINS,
      - Homestead On The Farm (Rounder)
      TIBBY EDWARDS,
      - If You Love Me Let Me Know (Proper)
      RED SOVINE, A Hard Road to Travel (Cattle)
      The LEATHERMAN SISTERS,
      - Home-Coming Week (Trikont)
      LAURIE DEE,
      - The Kiwi Barbecue Song (LDR) NZ
      MERLE TRAVIS, Knee Deep In Trouble (CMH)
      DENNIS MARSH,
      - It Keeps Right On Hurting (Rajon) NZ
      SUE THOMPSON,
      - The Very Thought Of Losing You (Hickory)
      ROGER TIBBS, One Rose (Lariat) NZ
      WHITE RIVER, Going Away Party (Word)
      WYLIE & The WILD WEST SHOW,
      - Give Me A Pinto Pal (Massive)
      IAN “BIDGE” BOYD,
      - Too Many Pockets (Hillcrest) Oz
      REG McTAGGART,
      - Heaven On My Mind (RJM) NZ
      JERRY REED, The Crude Oil Blues (Raven)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      DAVID BALL,
      - Riding With Private Malone [Dualtone]
      RUTH & MAX BLOOMQUIST,
      - Same Old Grind [RuthBloomquist.com]
      DAVID BALL, Texas Echo [Dualtone]
      HAYES CARLL, Girl Downtown [Lost Highway]
      HEATHER McCREADY,
      - Take My Hand [Acoustic Rainbow]
      HAYES CARLL, Beaumont [Lost Highway]
      JOHN WORT HANNAM,