Crop Circles Playlists 2/27 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2010
      Back to the usual stuff, however this is an all-iPod show----my records
      & CDs are in storage while I try to sell my house!

      2/27
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:06 The Beat Farmers There She Goes Again Tales Of The New
      West Rhino
      12:09 The dB's Bonneville The Sound Of Music IRS
      12:16 The Jayhawks Falling Star The Jayhawks Bunkhouse
      12:18 Scattergun Morning Star Life At Fantasy Lounge Mile Long
      12:22 Lightnin' Hopkins Jake Head Boogie Sings The Blues Crown
      12:24 Barrance Whitfield Irma Jackson Tulare Dust: A Songwriter's
      Tribute To Merle Haggard Hightone
      12:27 Etta James Tell Mama Tell Mama Chess
      ----- air break -----
      12:32 Reckless Kelly The Ballad Of Elano De Leone Somewhere
      In Time Yep Roc
      12:35 Opal Fell From The Sun Fell From The Sun Serpent-Enigma
      12:40 Willie Nelson Time Of The Preacher Red Headed Stranger
      Columbia
      12:42 The Cowslingers Truckers Last Dollar A Fistful Of
      Pesetas Man's Ruin
      12:45 Go! Tsunami Bushacked New Wave Order self-released
      12:49 Allison Moorer Abalone Sky Crows Ryko
      12:53 The Bottle Rockets Kid Next Door Lean Forward Bloodshot
      ----- air break -----
      12:59 Patty Griffin Move Up Downtown Church Credential
      1:02 Solomon Burke Does My Ring Burn Your Finger Nashville
      Shout! Factory
      1:05 Buddy Miller Ellis County Written In Chalk New West
      DJ Comments: request
      1:10 Bo Diddley I Love You So Have Guitar, Will Travel Chess
      1:12 The Beatdowns What Did I Love About Her single self-released
      1:15 The Lyres Don't Give It Up Now On Fyre Matador
      1:20 The Daktaris Daktari Walk Soul Explosion Daptone
      1:25 Slaid Cleaves Black T-Shirt Everything You Love Will Be
      Taken Away Music Road
      DJ Comments: request
      ----- air break -----
      1:32 Chuck Prophet Barely Exist Let Freedom Ring! Yep Roc
      1:38 Naked Prey A Stranger (Never Says Goodbye) Under The Blue
      Marlin Frontier
      1:42 Rosanne Cash Take These Chains From My Heart The List
      Manhattan
      1:46 Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes Love On The Wrong Side Of
      Town This Time It's For Real Epic
      ----- air break -----
      1:55 Ray Wylie Hubbard Loose A. Enlightenment B. Endarkenment
      (Hint: There is No C) Bordello