Crop Circles Playlists 2/13 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2010
      Crop Circles went to the Mardi Gras!

      2/13 :
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:05 Al Johnson Carnival Time Mardi Gras In New Orleans Mardi Gras
      12:12 Amos Milburn Chicken Shack Boogie Crescent City Soul: The
      Sound Of New Orleans 1947-1974 EMI
      12:15 Barbara George I Know (You Don't Love Me No More) Crescent
      City Soul: The Sound Of New Orleans 1947-1974 EMI
      12:18 Bobby Mitchell I'm Gonna Be A Wheel Someday Crescent City
      Soul: The Sound Of New Orleans 1947-1974 EMI
      12:20 Lee Dorsey Ride Your Pony The New Orleans Hit Story Charly
      12:23 Wee Willie Wayne Travelin' Mood Crescent City Soul: The
      Sound Of New Orleans 1947-1974 EMI
      12:26 Sugarboy Crawford Jock-A-Mo Mardi Gras Essentials Polygram
      ----- air break -----
      12:34 Dr. John & The Dirty Dozen Brass Band Mardi Gras Day Mardi
      Gras Essentials Polygram
      12:42 Snooks Eaglin I Went To The Mardi Gras Soul's Edge Black Top
      12:47 Huey "Piano" Smith & The Clowns Don't You Just Know It
      Crescent City Soul: The Sound Of New Orleans 1947-1974 EMI
      12:49 The Treme Brass Band Just A Closer Walk With Thee Gimme My
      Money Back Arhoolie
      12:57 The Dixie Cups Iko, Iko The New Orleans Hit Story Charly
      1:00 Benny Spellman Fortune Teller Crescent City Soul: The Sound
      Of New Orleans 1947-1974 EMI
      1:03 Earl King Street Parade Mardi Gras In New Orleans Mardi Gras
      ----- air break -----
      1:15 The Wild Magnolias New Suit Mardi Gras In New Orleans
      Mardi Gras
      1:18 Irma Thomas Ruler Of My Heart Crescent City Soul: The Sound
      Of New Orleans 1947-1974 EMI
      1:21 The Magnificent Sevenths Brass Band Bourbon St. Parade
      1:28 Bobby Williams Boogaloo Mardi Gras Pt. 1 In The Pocket With
      Eddie Bo Vampi Soul
      1:31 Smiley Lewis I Hear You Knocking Crescent City Soul: The
      Sound Of New Orleans 1947-1974 EMI
      1:34 Chuck Carbo Hey Mardi Gras! (Here I Am) Mardi Gras
      Essentials Polygram
      1:38 Jessie Hill Ooh Poo Pah Doo Pt. 1 Crescent City Soul: The
      Sound Of New Orleans 1947-1974 EMI
      ----- air break -----
      1:44 Clarence Garlow Bon Ton Roulet Crescent City Soul: The Sound
      Of New Orleans 1947-1974 EMI
      1:53 The Neville Brothers Hey Pocky Way Fiyo On The Bayou A&M
      1:57 Ernie K-Doe A Certain Girl Crescent City Soul: The Sound Of
      New Orleans 1947-1974 EMI
      ----- air break -----
      2:01 The Hawketts Mardi Gras Mambo Mardi Gras In New Orleans
      Mardi Gras
      2:04 Professor Longhair Big Chief Pt. 2 Mardi Gras In New
      Orleans Mardi Gras