Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 01 March

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 01 March, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a two-hour
      extra edition of Town & Country on Hutt Radio, 106.1 FM
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      LEE KERNAGHAN, Doctor [EMI] Oz
      T. GRAHAM BROWN, The Old Rugged Cross
      JOHN WILLIAMSON,
      - Heaven's Right Here [EMI] Oz
      HANK THOMPSON,
      - The New Wears Off Too Fast [Disky]
      RUSSELL LEPPER,
      - I Wonder Where You Are Tonight [unreleased] NZ
      ISLA GRANT, Precious Lord [Rajon] Sc/Ire
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, A Better Man [unreleased] NZ
      CHARLEY PRIDE, Crystal Chandeliers [RCA]
      VINCE GILL, Never Alone [MCA]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      JAY HOWLETT,
      - Calistoga Tractor Parade [JayHowlett.com]
      GARY PITTMAN, Good Old Days [Mark Trail]
      JAY HOWLETT,
      - Long Black Dress [JayHowlett.com]

      HOOT & CURLEY,
      - Liniment And Turpentine (Proper)
      The KENTUCKY GIRLS, Lorena (Trikont)
      The CARLISLES, No Help Wanted (Proper)
      CHARLIE ADAMS, Cattin’ Around (Documents)
      ROSALIE ALLEN,
      - It’d Surprise You (Documents)
      KENNY ROBERTS, Memory Tree (Starday)
      JOHNNY HORTON, Sink The Bismarck (CBS)
      RUTH & MAX BLOOMQUIST,
      - Daddy Was An Old Man (Ruby Records)
      The MAGGIE VALLEY COUNTRY SINGERS,
      - Go And Leave Me Little Darling (Rural Rhythm)
      The McCARTERS, Loving You (WB)
      GEORGE JONES,
      - The Right Left Hand (Columbia)
      HEATHER MYLES & WILLIE NELSON,
      - Don’t Call Me (Me And My Music)
      DALE WATSON, Hey Chico (Audium)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      ALLAN MIKUSEK, You Will See [Mark Trail]
      WILLIAM RAY, The List [Diamond Back]
      WEBB PIERCE,
      - Let Old Mother Nature Have Her Way [Decca]
      GLENN ERICKSON,
      - I'll Soon Get Over You [Diamond Back]
      MICHAEL JOHNATHAN,
      - Flowers [Acoustic Rainbow]
      SARAH BUXTON & JEDD HUGHES,
      - Big Blue Sky [Lyric Street] US/Oz
      JERRY JEFF WALKER,
      - It's A Good Night For Singing [Atlantic]
      CHARLIE McCOY, Grade A