Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 22 Feb

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2010
      Monday 22 Feb 2010, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue

      JOHNNY CASH, [Columbia]
      - Can't Help But Wonder Where I'm Bound
      C. DANIEL BOLING,
      - Earth Wind Rain & Fire [DanielBoling.com]
      HALLUR, That's Me [HallurJoensen.com] Faroe Is
      HANK WILLIAMS,
      - Weary Blues From Waitin' [Mercury]
      HALLUR, [HallurJoensen.com]
      - Why Should We Try Anymore? / Faroe Is
      WILLIAM RAY,
      - The Ghost Of Hank [glenn-erickson.com]
      DAVE ZOBL, And So It Goes [Acoustic Rainbow]
      WILLIAM RAY, Longevity [glenn-erickson.com]
      BECKY SCHLEGEL,
      - Colorado Line [Acoustic Rainbow]
      SLIM DUSTY, [EMI] Oz
      - Sittin' On The Old Front Verandah

      * 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      RUSTY McDONALD,
      - You Got The Right Number (Proper)
      The BAILES BROTHERS,
      - That Beautiful Picture (Old Homestead)
      MOONSHINE KATE,
      - My Man’s A Jolly Railroad Man (Trikont)
      GENE AUTRY & JO STAFFORD,
      - Teardrops From My Eyes (Rhino)
      TEX MORTON,
      - You And My Old Guitar (Jo-Ke) NZ
      CHARLIE GORE, Absolutely Free (BACM)
      DUB DICKERSON,
      - You Started It All (Bear Family)
      ALLEN KARL,
      - I’m No Good Without You (Century II)
      ANNETTE HAWKINS,
      - Ridin’ High (Hillcrest) NZ
      RANDY TRAVIS, Forever together (WB)
      SUZANNE PRENTICE, (Music World) NZ
      - Even Cowgirls Get The Blues
      JEANNE TURNER, Satisfied, Certified (TSP)
      The PATUXENT PARTNERS,
      - Heartaches Keep On Coming (Patuxent)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Eddie's Musical Melange

      RUTH & MAX BLOOMQUIST,
      - A Wedding Prayer [RuthBloomquist.com]
      GREG TRAFIDLO, [GregTrafidlo.com]
      - Always A Train In My Dreams
      MARK HENDRY, Rocky Colorado Love [TSP]
      JOSH TURNER, I'll Be There [Universal]
      CHELY WRIGHT, [Polydor]
      - I Love You Enough To Let You Go
      JOSH TURNER,
      - Lovin' You On My Mind [Universal]
      HEATHER MYLES,
      - Vaya Con Dios [Me & My Music]
      BEKA, Get Love Right [Triplestrand Prods]
      DANNY DAVIS & The NASHVILLE BRASS,
      - Blue Moon Of Kentucky [RCA]
      New Zealand thanks you!