Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 15 Feb

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 15 February, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      KITTY WELLS,
      - It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels [MCA]
      KENNY DALE,
      - Bluest Heartache Of The Year [Capitol]
      GEORGE JONES, I Walk The Line [Karussell]
      PATSY CLINE, Heartaches [MCA]
      JIM REEVES, Adios Amigo [RCA]
      EDDY ARNOLD,
      - May The Good Lord Bless And Keep You [RCA]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - San Antonio Rose [unreleased] NZ
      WILF CARTER,
      - There's A Bluebird On Your Windowsill [BMG] Ca
      SLIM DUSTY,
      - Rose Of The Red River Valley [EMI] Oz

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      DICK THOMAS & His Nashville Ramblers,
      - A Cowboy In Khaki [Cattle]
      GUY CLARK, Homegrown Tomatoes [WB]
      LEFTY FRIZZELL,
      - If You're Ever Lonely, Darling [Columbia]

      TEX MORTON & PAT FRALEY,
      - Hand Me Down My Walking Cane EMI (NZ)
      The McKEAN SISTERS, Bluegrass Waltz (EMI) Oz
      JOHNNY BOND, Three Or Four Nights (Gusto)
      BOBBY LORD, Hawkeye (Pegasus)
      FRANKIE LAINE,
      - Moonlight Gambler (Dressed To Kill)
      The GIRLS Of The GOLDEN WEST,
      - Roundup Time In Texas (Trikont)
      LATTIE MOORE, Pull Down The Blinds (West Side)
      LEE & CHRISTINE CONWAY,
      - No Memories Hangin’ Around (Rajon) Oz
      HANK SNOW, Cure For The Blues (Bear Family) )
      DONNA RAY, (Artist's Carousel)
      - She’s On Her Way To The Opry
      HOWARD VOKES, Weeping Heart (Del Ray)
      The BROWNS, Blue Skirt Waltz (Bear Family)
      LARRY MERCER, Trying Times (Rodeo) Ca
      WANDA JACKSON,
      - Now I Have Everything (MayKing)
      WIRES & WOOD,
      - Hold Whatcha Got (wiresandwood.co.nz) (NZ)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      STEVE BONAFEL, The Last Parade [TSP]
      ELLIS PAUL, Singer-Songwriter Heaven
      - [SingerSongwriterHeaven.com]
      MIKE LUSK, My Space [TSP]
      PATUXENT PARTNERS, [Patuxent]
      - You're Gonna Wonder About Me
      DICK THOMAS & His Nashville Ramblers,
      - The Sister Of Sioux City Sue [Cattle]
      STEVE SMITH, CHRIS SANDERS & Hard Road,
      - All Things Left Behind [Desert Night]
      RICK PICKREN, Arkansas [Big Strike Music]
      DANNY DAVIS & The Nashville Brass,
      - Wreck Of The Old 97 [RCA]