Crop Circles Playlists 2/6 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2010
      This week I'm featuring new material that I picked up over the holidays
      as well as a new local group called Go! Tsunami. They play surf music
      Man Or Astroman!-style.

      2/6
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:11 Ha Ha Tonka Gusto Buckle In The Bible Belt Bloodshot
      12:14 The Black Angels The Prodigal Sun Passover Light In The Attic
      12:19 Johnny Cash Thirteen American Recordings American
      12:23 Rosanne Cash Motherless Children The List Manhattan
      12:25 Roger Miller It Takes All Kinds To Make A World Roger &
      Out Smash
      12:28 Scattergun The Lie Life At Fantasy Lounge Mile Long
      12:31 The Reverend Horton Heat Drinkin' & Smokin' Cigarettes
      Laughin' & Cryin' Yep Roc
      ----- air break -----
      12:37 Reckless Kelly Little Blossom Somewhere In Time Yep Roc
      12:42 The Bottle Rockets Hard Times Lean Forward Bloodshot
      12:46 Chuck Prophet Barely Exist Let Freedom Ring! Yep Roc
      12:51 Sonny Boy Williamson Eyesight To The Blind "King Biscuit
      Time" Arhoolie
      12:54 Allison Moorer The Broken Girl Crows Ryko
      1:02 The Sadies Before I Woke Tremendous Effort Bloodshot
      1:06 Yard Trauma In My Head Face To Face Dionysus
      ----- air break -----
      1:17 Go! Tsunami Hot Zombie New Wave Order self released
      1:20 Splitsville I Concentrate On You Repeater Big Deal
      1:23 The Beatdowns Disconnected Girl single self released
      1:26 Drive-By Truckers Demonic Possession Gangstbilly New West
      1:31 Sam Bush Diamond Joe Circles Around Me Sugar Hill
      1:34 Corey Harris A Nickel & A Nail Daily Bread Rounder
      1:39 Townes Van Zandt Highway Kind High, Low & In Between Poppy
      ----- air break -----
      1:45 Ray Wylie Hubbard Down Home Country Blues A. Enlightenment
      B. Endarkenment (Hint: There Is No C) Bordello
      1:48 Tres Chicas Heartbeat Sweetwater Yep Roc
      1:54 Guy Clark Good Hearted Woman Lonesome, On'ry & Mean: A
      Tribute To Waylon Jennings Dualtone
      ----- air break -----
      1:57 Go! Tsunami Matanga! New Wave Order self released