Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 08 Feb

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2010
      Monday 08 Feb 2010, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      * Some Old, Some New: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ASHLEY ROBERTSON,
      - Woman In The White Dress [AshleyRobertson.com] Ca
      PHIL COLEY, Gone Are The Days [Artist's Carousel]
      DOUGLAS JOHN CAMERON,
      - Queen Of The Queens [Campus Music]
      PRESTON CAMP Jr,
      - Here For Drinkin' [PrestonCampJr.com]
      TIM GRIMM, So It Goes [Vault]
      WIRES & WOOD,
      - Bluegrass Heaven [WiresAndWood.co.nz] NZ
      JERRY BYRD, Sweet Maria [Monument]
      PAT WICTOR,
      - Kerrville Campfire Song [RiskyDisk]
      JERRY BYRD, Last Date [Monument]
      PATTY GRIFFIN with BUDDY MILLER,
      - Never Grow Old [ATO]

      * 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      The CAROLINA TARHEELS,
      - Go Wash On That Beautiful Pool
      ROY HARPER & BLAKE BYNUM,
      Why There’s A Tear In My Eye (Pine Mountain)
      ROBA STANLEY, Single Life (Trikont)
      BOBBY and LAURIE,
      - Carroll County Accident (Rajon) Oz
      JOHNNY DUNCAN, Calamity Mose (Columbia)
      TOMMY DUNCAN, Tomato Can (Proper)
      PATSY CLINE Life’s Railway To Heaven (MCA)
      GREG TRAFIDLO,
      - Life Is Like A Grocery Coupon (Kira)
      BUCK OWENS, Ruby Are You Mad? (Rhino)
      DON WILLIAMS, Love Me Over Again (MCA)
      The DELTA SISTERS, Texas Girl (Rooster)
      LEE ROY PARNELL, (Arista)
      - What Kind Of Fool Do You Think I Am?
      ORVILLE COUCH, Dance Her By Me (VJ)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Eddie's Musical Melange

      ELVIS PRESLEY, Doin' The Best I Can [RCA]
      JON SHAIN, Careless Love [JonShain.com]
      ELVIS PRESLEY, Pocketful Of Rainbows [RCA]
      PRESTON CAMP Jr,
      - Nothin' I Can Hide [PrestonCampJr.com]
      ALLEN KARL, You're The Reason [Century 11]
      HOT CLUB of COWTOWN,
      - Columbus Stockade Blues [Proper]
      GUY CLARK, Tears [WB]
      JERRY BYRD, Cold Cold Heart [Monument]