Crop Circles Playlists 1/30 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2010
      OK, back to our regularly scheduled program...

      1/31
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:06 Bruce Robison Can't Get There From Here Country Sunshine
      Country Sunshine
      12:10 Buddy Miller Don't Tell Me Poison Love Hightone
      12:14 Stephen Bruton Border Lord Don't Let The Bastards Get You
      Down: A Tribute To Kris Kristofferson Plain Recordings
      12:22 Lyle Lovett Empty Blue Shoes Natural Forces Curb/Lost Highway
      12:26 Thad Cockrell & The Starlite Country Band Hard Time Takin'
      This Heartbreakin' Stack Of Dreams Miles Of Music
      12:29 Linda Rondstadt Ramblin' Round Linda Rondstadt Capitol
      12:32 Lightnin' Hopkins Katie May Blues Blues King Pins Virgin
      ----- air break -----
      12:39 Reckless Kelly Best Forever Yet Somewhere In Time Yep Roc
      12:43 Gov't Mule Blind Man In The Dark Dose Volcano
      12:49 Grachan Moncur III Monk In Wonderland The Blue Note Years,
      Vol. 5: The Avant Garde Blue Note
      12:59 Nadine Closer Downtown, Saturday Undertow
      1:04 Delbert McClinton Lone Star Blues Room To Breathe New West
      1:08 Jerry Jeff Walker Hill Country Rain Jerry Jeff Walker MCA
      1:13 Sam Bush Circles Around Me Circles Around Me Sugar Hill
      ----- air break -----
      1:24 Go! Tsunami 40 Feet High & It Kills New Wave Order self
      released
      1:26 Go! Tsunami Pirate Prostitutes Of The Peloponnesus New Wave
      Order self released
      1:29 The Reverend Horton Heat Aw, The Humanity Laughin' &
      Cryin' Yep Roc
      1:34 Chuck Prophet American Man Let Freedom Ring! Yep Roc
      1:37 Scattergun Runaway 4-22 Life At Fantasy Lounge Mile Long
      1:41 Rosie Flores God May Forgive You (But I Won't) Rosie
      Flores Reprise
      1:44 Ray Condo & The Ricochets Something I Said Swing Brother
      Swing! Joaquin
      1:46 The Beatdowns Baby Let's Get Lost single self released
      1:53 Ray Wylie Hubbard Loose A. Enlightenment B. Endarkenment
      (Hint: There Is No C) Bordello
      1:59 Gary Stewart Lucretia Brand New Hightone
      ----- air break -----
      2:02 Rosanne Cash Bury Me Under The Weeping Willow The List
      Manhattan