Crop Circles Playlists 1/22 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2010
      The Bottle Rockets w/ Lucky Patterson & the Wolf Crick Boys will be
      appearing in Springfield this Friday night, January 29, at the Hoogland
      Center for the Arts. Show starts at 8 pm.

      So, I warmed up the locals a bit last Saturday morning...

      1/22
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:06 The Bottle Rockets The Long Way Lean Forward Bloodshot
      12:10 Chuck Prophet Where The Hell Is Henry? Let Freedom Ring!
      Yep Roc
      12:12 Steve Wynn & The Miracle 3 Cindy, It Was Always You
      ...tick...tick...tick Down There
      12:16 Band Of Heathens L.A. County Blues One Foot In The Ether BOH
      12:21 Bill & Bonnie Hearne Lookin' At The World Through A
      Windshield Watching Life Through A Windshield Back Porch
      12:24 The Meters Birds Cabbage Alley Reprise
      12:29 Los Lobos Short Side Of Nothing Kiko Slash/Warner Brothers
      ----- air break -----
      12:34 The Bottle Rockets 1000 Dollar Car The Brooklyn Side East
      Side Digital
      12:38 The Bottle Rockets Slip Away Lean Forward Bloodshot
      12:41 Rough Shop Golden Slumber Inn Here Today Perdition
      12:44 Caitlin Cary Too Many Keys While You Weren't Looking Yep Roc
      12:48 Blue Mountain Soul Sister Dog Days Roadrunner
      12:57 Muddy Waters Tiger In Your Tank At Newport Chess
      1:02 Treat Her Right Factory Girl What's Good For You Rounder
      ----- air break -----
      1:09 Scattergun Killing The Cure Life At Fantasy Lounge Mile Long
      1:14 Merle Haggard I Think I'll Just Stay Here & Drink Back To
      The Barrooms MCA
      DJ Comments: request
      1:20 Robert Earl Keen Corpus Christie Bay Live At The Ryman Koch
      DJ Comments: request
      1:24 R.E.M. Living Well Is The Best Revenge Accelerate Warner
      Brothers
      1:27 Old 97's Early Morning Blame It On Gravity New West
      1:31 The Features Blow It Out Exhibit A Universal
      1:33 The Model Rockets Hung Around To See Snatch It Back &
      Hold It C/Z
      1:36 The Bottle Rockets Indianapolis 24 Hours A Day Atlantic
      ----- air break -----
      1:45 Go! Tsunami Rime Of The Ancient Surfer New Wave Order self
      released
      1:48 The Blasters I Don't Want To American Music Hightone
      ----- air break -----
      1:51 The Bottle Rockets Radar Gun The Brooklyn Side East Side
      Digital
      1:54 The Bottle Rockets Done It All Before Lean Forward Bloodshot
      1:58 The Bottle Rockets The Way It Used To Be Lean Forward
      Bloodshot