Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 25 Jan

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2010
      Monday 25 Jan 2009, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      * Some Old, Some New: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ALLEN KARL,
      - That's All Behind Me Now [Century 11]
      WILLIE NELSON, Ole Buttermilk Sky [Columbia]
      MARTY RIVERS, Paceville [Hillcrest] Malta
      EL CLOD, Tijuana Border
      GRAHAM RODGER,
      - You Can't Take Australia From Me [Hillcrest] Oz
      FRANKIE GALLUP, The Ballad Of Irving
      MARTY ROBBINS,
      - The Little Box Of Pine On The 729 [Columbia]
      MARTY ROBBINS,
      - The Beginning Of Goodbye [Columbia]
      BLUE HIGHWAY,
      - Through The Window Of A Train
      RON McCRANIE, That Jones Boy
      RAY STEVENS, Used Cars [Curb]

      * 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      CARL SMITH, Let’s Live A Little (Columbia)
      CARL SMITH, Little Girl In My Home Town (BACM)
      CARL SMITH,
      - Let Old Mother Nature Have Her way (Columbia)
      SLIM DUSTY, Rovin’ Gamblers (EMI) Oz
      RON PETERS,
      - The Cowboy Who Never Milked A Cow (Rajon) Oz
      The DEZURIK SISTERS,
      - I Left Her Standing There (Trikont)
      SLIM WHITMAN, Hush-A-Bye (United Artists)
      The POPLIN FAMILY, Memory Lane (Melodeon)
      GREY DE LISLE & MURRY HAMMOND,
      - Tell Me True (Sugar Hill)
      CAL SMITH, I Sure Hate To See Me Go (MCA)
      LEE MOORE,
      - Little Girl Dressed In Blue (Rural Rhythm)
      The SMOKY MOUNTAIN BOYS,
      - Smoky Mountain Train (Starday)
      TIM MENSEY,
      - Wrong Way To Find Mr Right (Columbia)
      GEORGE JONES, The Lone Ranger (MCA)
      FRANCES MOONEY & FONTANNA SUNSET,
      - I Didn’t See It Coming (Blue Circle)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Eddie's Musical Melange

      C.B. SUTTON,
      - Nobody's Darling But Mine [Joe Baker]
      HANK PENNY, Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am
      JOE PAUL CLARK, [Joe Baker]
      - There's An Old Watermill By A Waterfall
      SLAID CLEAVES,
      - Green Mountains And Me [Music Road]
      AL URBAN, - If I Paid The Band To Stay [Joe Baker]
      SCOTT LINDSEY,
      - You Only Call Me When You're Drunk [TSP]
      JOHNNY LYON, After The Storm [Joe Baker]
      New Zealand thanks you!