Crop Circles Playlists 12/19 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2010
      I know I'm really late to the party with this one, but I'm really proud
      of the show my friend Mike & I put together this year. I think we really
      out did ourselves.

      Eddie G would have been proud of us I'd like to think.

      Tom

      12/19 Paint It Red & Green: Tom & Mike's "A Crop Circles Xmas"
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:08 Dan Hicks & The Hot Licks My Main Man Santa CD single Surfdog
      12:11 El Vez Santa Claus Is Sometimes Brown Merry Me X-Mas
      Sympathy For The Record Industry
      12:16 Bob Dylan Must Be Santa Christmas In The Heart Columbia
      12:20 The Bellrays Merry Christmas Baby Christmas On KYULE
      2009 Wendland/Kasten
      12:23 Thirsty Dave's Western Caravan Psycho Santa
      12:28 John Prine I'll Be Home For Christmas To Kate: A Benefit
      For Kate's Sake Western Beat
      12:32 Dwight Yoakam Santa Can't Stay Come On Christmas Warner
      Brothers
      12:35 Binky Griptite Stone Soul Christmas Christmas On KYULE
      2006 Wendland/Kasten
      12:38 Baby Washington Silent Night single Sue
      12:40 The Hoyle Brothers The Only Thing I Want For Christmas Home
      For The Holidays self released
      ----- air break -----
      12:44 Robert Bradley's Blackwater Surprise Please Come Home For
      Christmas Welk Music Group: Our Favorite Holiday Tunes Vanguard
      12:47 William Bell Everyday Will Be Like A Holiday The Complete
      Stax-Volt Singles 1959-1968 Atlantic
      12:50 Charles Brown Santa's Blues Cool Christmas Blues Bullseye
      12:52 New Birth Brass Band Santa's Second Line A New Orleans
      Christmas NYNO
      12:56 Big Bad Voodoo Daddy 'Zat You Santa Claus? Everything You
      Want For Christmas Vanguard
      12:59 Louis Armstrong Christmas In New Orleans Christmas in New
      Orleans Delta
      1:02 Canned Heat & The Chipmunks The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't
      Be Late) Legends of Christmas Past: A Rock n' R&B Holiday Collection EMI
      1:06 Vince Vance & The Valiants All I Want For Christmas Is You
      All I Want for Christmas Is You Waldoxy
      1:09 Buck Owens & His Buckaroos Blue Christmas Lights Christmas
      With Buck Owens & His Buckaroos Capitol
      1:12 Merle Haggard & The Strangers If We Make It Through
      December If We Make It Through December Capitol
      ----- air break -----
      1:18 Weezer The Xmas Song Cover soundtrack from video
      1:21 Material Issue Merry Christmas Will Do Yuletunes Black Vinyl
      1:24 Cracker Merry Christmas Emily Forever Back Porch
      1:28 Keith Richards Run Rudolph Run Christmas A Go Go Wicked Cool
      1:31 Iggy Pop White Christmas single
      1:33 The Aquavelvets It's Christmas Baby (Why You Wearin'
      Black?) single Aquavelvets Music
      1:36 Lynyrd Skynyrd Santa's Messin' With The Kid Christmas Time
      Again CMC International
      1:39 Rough Shop Just Because It Was Christmas Just Because It Was
      Christmas Perdition
      1:42 Jesse Ed Davis Santa Claus Is Getting Down Winter
      Warnerland Warner Brothers
      1:45 Red Simpson Out On The Road For Christmas Trucker's
      Christmas Sundazed
      ----- air break -----
      1:52 John Scofield Chipmunk Christmas Yule Struttin Blue Note
      1:56 Kermit Ruffins What Will Santa Say When He Finds Everybody
      Swingin' Have A Crazy Cool Christmas Basin Street
      2:01 Buddy & Julie Miller Away In A Manger To Kate: A Benefit For
      Kate's Sake Western Beat
      2:04 Count Basie Jingle Bells Yule Struttin' Blue Note
      2:07 Sam Bush Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! A Very
      Special Acoustic Christmas Lost Highway
      2:10 Chatham County Line O! Santa Oh Santa! New & Used Christmas
      Classics Yep Roc
      2:14 Doc Watson Christmas Time's A-Comin' Christmas On The
      Mountain PSM
      2:20 Sam Phillips O Holy Night Cold Dark Night self released
      2:24 Robert Earl Keen Merry Xmas From The Family Live At The
      Ryman Koch
      2:28 Loretta Lynn I Won't Decorate Your Christmas Tree A Country
      Christmas MCA
      ----- air break -----
      2:36 Surfin' Santa w/ the Meshugga Beach Party Sleigh Ride
      Seasonal Favorites Vol. 2 Double Crown Records
      2:38 Little Joey Farr Rock n' Roll Santa Rockabilly Christmas
      Buffalo Bop
      2:40 Marc Cohn Rock Of Ages Festival Of Light Polygram
      2:44 Kris Kristofferson Jesus Was A Capricorn Jesus Was A
      Capricorn Monument
      DJ Comments: request
      2:46 Sonny Thompson Not On A Christmas Tree single Miracle
      2:49 Freddie King I Hear Jingle Bells Merry Christmas Baby King
      2:52 Duke Robillard Duke's Christmas Stony Plain's Christmas
      Blues Stoney Plain
      ----- air break -----
      2:57 Vince Guaraldi Trio Christmas Time Is Here A Charlie Brown
      Christmas Fantasy