Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 18 Jan

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 18 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      SLIM WHITMAN,
      - It's A Sin To Tell A Lie [Capitol]
      The OAK RIDGE BOYS,
      - My Heavenly Father [MCA]
      TEX MORTON, The Black Sheep [EMI-Oz] NZ
      JACQUIE STEDMAN,
      - Love Is The Last Thing [unreleased] NZ
      LEE KERNAGHAN,
      - The Rope That Pulls The Wind [EMI-Oz] Oz
      SUZY BOGGUSS, Somewhere Between [Capitol]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Just Between You And Me [unreleased] NZ
      The BELLAMY BROTHERS,
      - Do You Love As Good As You Look? [CMC]
      J.D. CROWE, You Can Have Her [Highland]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      MARTY ROBBINS, I'm Not Blaming You [Columbia]
      COCO & LAFE, Unwed Fathers [CocoLafe.com]
      MARTY ROBBINS,
      - Put A Little Rainbow In Your Pocket [Columbia]

      NOLAN BUSH & His SOUTHERN PLAYBOYS,
      - Until You Went Away (Documents)
      LUKE SIMMONS & His BLUE MOUNTAIN BOYS,
      - The Days That Used To Be (Viking) NZ
      DICK THOMAS & His NASHVILLE RAMBLERS,
      - The Sister Of Sioux City Sue (Cattle)
      The RUAHINE RAMBLERS,
      - Louisiana Swing (HMV) NZ
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN,
      - Rocky Mountain Lullaby (Bear Family) NZ
      TEXAS JIM ROBERTSON, (Bronco Buster)
      - Look What You’re Doin’ To Me
      SUNSHINE RUBY, I’m So Bashful (Cattle)
      PORTER WAGONER,
      - May You Never Be Alone (RCA)
      SARA CARTER, Give Me Your Love (Bear Family)
      CHRIS WARNER,
      - Turn Your Heart To Jesus (Patuxent)
      DANNY HARPER, (Silver Dollar)
      - Everything Reminds Me Of You
      ROGER TIBBS, Wallpaper Roses (Lariat) NZ
      HOWARD VOKE, Down In The Hollow (Del-Ray)
      DOUG SPEARS,
      - Yellow Butter Moon (dougspearsmusic.com)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      YVONNE MEEK, Until Today [Oasis]
      ACOUSTIC BLUE, Carved Into Stone [Oasis]
      The LUCKY OLD SONS, Friendly Valley [Oasis]
      BLUEGRASS BANDS & HELPING HANDS IV,
      - Heaven Knows Where We'll Go From Here [Oasis]
      JOHN FOTI, Dallas [Oasis]
      ALLEN THOMPSON, Forgive Me [Oasis]
      HIGH PLAINS TRADITION: Cruel, Cruel Words
      VASSAR CLEMENS, Back Home In Indiana