Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 11 Jan

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 11 Jan 2009, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      * Some Old, Some New: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      WESLEY TUTTLE, I Want To Be Wanted
      KEVIN DEAL, If You Hurt The One You Love
      MERLE TRAVIS,
      - You're Breaking This Poor Heart Of Mine
      MARTIN CURTIS, [Gin & Raspberry]
      - As Long As We Beat Australia (NZ)
      SLIM DUSTY, Bushman's Prayer [EMI] Oz
      SLIM DUSTY, Land Of Lots Of Time [EMI] Oz
      JOHN WILLIAMSON,
      - Rivers, Wood 'n' Wire [EMI] Oz
      COUNTRY BOB BROWNE,
      - Fair Dinkum I Love Ya (Oz)
      LOUISE MOSRIE, Backwards [LouiseMosrie.com]
      DON EDWARDS,
      - Angels Can Do No More [Western Jubilee]
      The PICKARD FAMILY,
      - When You Wore A Tulip [Verve]

      * 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      VERNON DALHART,
      - Billy Richardson’s Last Ride (Old Homestead)
      SMILIN’ BILLY BLINKHORN,
      - Back To The Old Carriboo (Rajon) Oz
      JOHN D LOUDERMILK,
      - The Great Snowman (Bear Family)
      The LOUVIN BROTHERS,
      - Are You Wasting My Time? (Raven)
      BRIAN WOODHOUSE,
      - Rippin’ Up And Diggin’ (RCA) NZ
      COLLEEN HONEYMAN,
      Momma Say A Prayer For Me (CH Records) Oz
      HOMER & JETHRO,
      - Come Here Little Wifey (RCA)
      JOHNNY CASH,
      - The Story Of A Broken Heart (Prism)
      OLE RASMUSSEN,
      - The Sand Hills Of Nebraska (Bear Family)
      The NEW MAIN STREET SINGERS,
      - Potato’s In The Paddy Wagon (Columbia)
      JIM REEVES, Wreck Of The #9 (RCA)
      JOHN PRINE & CONNIE SMITH,
      - Loose Talk (Oh Boy)
      JIMMY DEAN, Little Black Book (Bear Family)
      ARLY KARLSEN,
      - I’ll Be Your Sugar Daddy (Showtime) Norway
      MOE BANDY & JOE STAMPLEY,
      - Just Good Ol’ Boys (Columbia)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Eddie's Musical Melange

      JONMARK STONE, I'm A Country Song
      DOUG SPEARS,
      - State Of Dreams [DougSpearsMusic.com]
      JEFF TALMADGE, Wrong Train [Bozart]
      UTAH PHILLIPS,
      - Yellow Ribbon [UntilYouComeHome.com]
      ALLEN KARL, [WHP]
      Can't Your Memory Find Somewhere Else To Go
      CHRIS WARNER, Goin' To The Dance [Patuxent]
      BAP KENNEDY,
      - Cold War Country Blues [Lonely Street] Ire
      JESSIE BAKER, Nine Pound Hammer [Patuxent]
      The FOUR GUYS, Mama Rocked Us To Sleep
      New Zealand thanks you!