Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 04 Jan

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 04 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      AL HUNTER, [Pagan] NZ
      - The Longest Night On The Shortest Day
      JIMMIE RODGERS, Frankie And Johnny [Camden]
      ANN BUSH, Lace Covered Window [unreleased] NZ
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, The Overlander Trail [BMG] Oz
      RITCHIE & BRIONY ROBERTS,
      - The Convict And The Rose [unreleased] NZ
      WILLIE NELSON, Funny How Time Slips Away [EMI]
      JOY SLOANE,
      - When The Moon Above Is Shining [unreleased] NZ
      EMMYLOU HARRIS & ROY ORBISON,
      - That Loving You Feeling Again [BMG]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      BRAD COLERICK, Paper In Heaven
      LUKE The DRIFTER, Beyond The Sunset [MGM]
      TIM RUSHLOW, She Misses Him

      RED RIVER DAVE, The Last Roundup (Jasmine)
      SMOKY DAWSON, Curio Of Marrabelle (EMI) Oz
      REX FRANKLIN,
      - The Drover’s Song (Bear Family) NZ
      Mr JOHNNY COOPER QSM,
      - Poor Lonesome Cowboy (Sonic) NZ
      The DAVIS SISTERS,
      - Just When I Needed You (Bear Family)
      The DELMORE BROTHERS, Nashville Blues (JSP)
      ROY SELF, Nobody Loves Me (MVM)
      STONEWALL JACKSON, Don’t Be Angry (Select)
      NORMA JEAN, A Little Bitty Tear (RCA)
      The WEBB BROTHERS, (Festival) Oz
      - I Won’t Go Huntin’ With You Jake
      VERN GOSDIN, Set ‘Em Up Joe (Columbia)
      TANYA DENNIS, Afraid To Love You (Pa Loma)
      GEORGE JONES & MERLE HAGGARD,
      - Sick, Sober & Sorry (Bandit)
      MARTY BROWN, Don’t Worry Baby (MCA)
      SHARON WESTLAKE,
      - Steal Me A Heart Tonight (Darkhorse) Ca

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      SMILEY BATES, The Eternal Flame
      KEVIN DEAL, Working Man #7
      TERESA BREWER, Cotton Fields [Amsterdam]
      CHIP TAYLOR, Yonkers N.Y. [Train Wreck]
      TOPP TWINS, Town This Size [ToppTwins.com] NZ
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER, Days [Desert Kid] De
      WYLIE & The WILD WEST SHOW,
      - Give Me A Pinto Pal [Massive]
      CHET ATKINS & TOMMY EMMANUEL,
      - Road To Gundagai/Waltzing Matilda [RCA] US/Oz