Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 21 Dec

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 21 December, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      ANNE MURRAY, O Holy Night [Capitol] Ca
      ROY ORBISON, Pretty Paper [MCA]
      JIM REEVES, Jingle Bells [RCA]
      BOBBY HELMS, Jingle Bell Rock [BMG]
      JOHN DENVER, [RCA]
      - Please Daddy Don't Get Drunk This Christmas
      BILL & BOYD,
      - Santa Never Made It To Darwin [Festival] NZ
      FOSTER & ALLEN,
      - The Christmas Polka [Rajon] Ire
      JOSE FELICIANO, Feliz Navidad [RCA]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      WYLIE GUSTAFSON, Christmas For Cowboys
      ERNIE ASHWORTH,
      - What Christmas Meant To Me [Stardust]
      BONITA MERCER, Santa's Rocketship [Hillcrest] Ca

      MOON MULLICAN, [West Side]
      - There’s A Little Bit Of Heaven Everywhere
      LILY CONNORS, When Things Go Wrong (Rajon) Oz
      STEW CLAYTON,
      - Deer Hunter’s Lament (Sunshine Records) Ca
      ROSE MADDOX, Old Black Choo Choo (Arhoolie)
      MANSON GRANT & The DYNAMOS,
      - Country Christmas (Hillcrest) Sco
      NANCY WHISKY & CHAS McDEVITT's Skiffle Group,
      - Face In The Rain (Bear Family) UK
      TEX MORTON, The Cat Came Back (Festival) NZ
      JOY SLOAN,
      - Daddy Was A Yodelling Cowboy (self) NZ
      GARTH BROOKS,
      - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (Liberty)
      EDDIE LOW & JOHN GRENELL,
      - Red Hot Memories (Joe Brown) NZ
      JANIE BRANNON,
      - Mockingbird Hill (Hillside) Ire
      ROGER MILLER,
      - Some Hearts Get All The Breaks (MCA)
      VANNATTA,
      - The Elves Christmas Party (Hillcrest) Ca
      CONNIE SMITH, Cincinatti, Ohio (BMG)
      RICKY VAN SHELTON,
      - I’ve Cried My Last For You (Columbia)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JOSHUA CARSON, Santa Still Believes In You
      FRED TRAVERS, Stuck In The Chimney [Pinecastle]
      BRANDON KINNEY,
      - Frosty Ain't Got No Snowballs [CD-Tex]
      RIDERS In The SKY,
      - The Twelve Days Of Cowboy Christmas [Rounder]
      TERRY ELDREDGE & PETTICOAT JUNCTION,
      - Santa Looked A Lot Like Daddy [Pinecastle]
      RIDERS In The SKY, The Christmas Yodel [Rounder]
      JOHNNY CASH,
      - That Christmassy Feeling [Columbia]
      ORVAL HILEMAN, First Christmas Tree [TSP]
      CHET ATKINS, Jingle Bell Rock [RCA]