Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 14 Dec

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2009
      Monday 14 Dec 2009, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      * On the Jingle Bell Sleigh: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      BILLY CRAIG, Happy Holidays
      BILLY KEEBLE, Dear Santa
      KACEY JONES, Christmas In Rehab [IGO]
      SHANE WORLEY, Waltzing Mrs Santa
      RICK PICKREN, Christmas Time Out On The Range
      LANA BROWN, Dysfunctional Family Holidays
      DOUGLAS JOHN CAMERON,
      - I Hate Christmas [Hudson Harding]
      The SOUTH OCEAN STRING BAND,
      - Our Special Guest [Pinecastle]
      JIMMY MARTIN, To Mother At Christmas
      DICK DAMRON, The Wonderful World Of Christmas
      The CHRISTMAS JUG BAND, Santa Lost A Ho

      * 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      BIG BILL LISTER, Ship Of Love (Bear Family)
      BIG BILL LISTER,
      - A Nickel For A Dozen Roses (Bear Family)
      MAX WHITEHOUSE,
      - Let’s Put It Back Together (RCA) NZ
      The NORTH CAROLINA RAMBLERS,
      - I’ll Be There Mary Dear (Proper)
      TIM McNAMARA & The McKEAN SISTERS,
      - Follow The Hillbillies (Rajon) Oz
      HOMER & JETHRO with JUNE CARTER,
      - I Sold My Nightshirt (RCA)
      FRANCES MOONEY & FONTANA SUNSET,
      - Here We Go A-Going (Blue Circle)
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, Blazin’ The Trail (EMI) Oz
      TANYA TUCKER,
      - What’s Your Mama’s Name? (CBS)
      ORVAL PROPHET, Tired Little Mother (Bear Family)
      MARTY ROBBINS, Singing The Blues (Country Stars)
      KITTY WELLS, Make Up Your Mind (Bear Family)
      REX ALLEN, Barefoot Country Boy (Mercury)
      RICK SHEA & PATTY BOOKER,
      - When Will I Ever Learn? (Tres Pescadores)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Eddie's Musical Melange

      JEFF TALMADGE, Soldier's Christmas
      BILL HALEY, Christmas In The Country [demo]
      DAVID BALL, Christmas In Waikiki [CD-Tex]
      RIDERS In The SKY: Corn, Water And Wood [Rounder]
      JOHN ARTHUR MARTINEZ,
      - What A Christmas It Was [CD-Tex]
      RIDERS In The SKY, Let It Snow/The Last ...
      Christmas Medley You'll Ever Need To Hear [Rounder]
      The STONEY POINT QUARTET,
      - Oh Christmas Candle [Cracker Barrel]
      TONY DENIKOS,
      - Home For Christmas [tonydenikos.com]