Crop Circles Playlists 12/5 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2009
      So begins the Xmas season. Tune in on Dec 19th for the annual Crop
      Circles Xmas show. My friend Mike is sitting in with me & we have a
      whole new set of Xmas songs, plus our usual old favorites. 12 noon
      central time. Go to the website, WQNA.org for the streams.

      12/5
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:08 Bob Seger & The Last Heard Sock It To Me Santa Christmas On
      K-Yule 2008
      12:11 American Ambulance Marianne Is Hangin' On Stray Rustic
      12:16 The V-Roys Arianne All About Town E-Squared
      12:20 Christy McWilson Someday The Lucky One Hightone
      12:23 Band Of Heathens L.A. County Blues One Foot In The Ether BOH
      12:28 Green On Red Clarksville The Killer Inside Me Mercury
      12:32 Booker T. & The MGs Winter Wonderland In The Christmas
      Spirit Stax
      ----- air break -----
      12:36 Nitty Gritty Dirt Band The Resurrection Speed Of Life NGDB
      12:40 Red Meat Sweet Song Alameda County Line Ranchero
      12:44 The Sovines Where To Put My Hands Stupefyin' Jones Oahu
      12:47 The Beatdowns What Did I Love About Her single self-released
      12:54 Amy Rigby Time For Me To Come Down Diary Of A Mod
      Housewife Koch
      12:58 Peter Holsapple & Chris Stamey Broken Record Here & Now
      Bar None
      1:02 Lyle Lovett Pantry Natural Forces Curb/Lost Highway
      ----- air break -----
      1:12 Chuck Prophet Sonny Liston's Blues Let Freedom Ring! Yep Roc
      1:15 Bonnie & Ike Turner Looking For My Baby Blues King Pins: Ike
      Turner Capitol
      1:18 The Staple Singers You're Gonna Make Me Cry The Best Of The
      Staple Singers Stax
      1:23 Lucinda Williams Rolling Along Happy Woman Blues Folkways
      1:25 Son Volt Pushed Too Far American Central Dust Rounder
      1:30 Corb Lund A Game In Town Like This Losin' Lately Gambler
      New West
      1:34 Commander Cody & The Lost Planet Airmen Daddy's Drinking Up
      Our Christmas Hillbilly Holiday Rhino
      ----- air break -----
      1:42 Rough Shop Just Because It Was Christmas Just Because It Was
      Christmas Perdition
      1:45 Reverend Horton Heat There's A Little Bit Of Everything In
      Texas Laughin' & Cryin' Yep Roc
      1:48 The Tripwires Drawing A Blank House To House Spark & Shine
      1:50 The Thrills Don't Steal Our Sun So Much For The City Virgin
      ----- air break -----
      1:59 Rosanne Cash w/ Bruce Springsteen Sea Of Heartbreak The
      List Manhattan