Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 07 Dec

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 07 December, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Old Christmas Card [Ritz] Ire
      DOLLY PARTON & KENNY ROGERS,
      - I Believe In Santa Claus [RCA]
      ERNEST TUBB, Blue Christmas [Universal]
      SLIM WHITMAN,
      - Love Song Of The Waterfall [EMI]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Four In The Morning [unreleased] NZ
      HANK THOMPSON, Honkytonk Girl [Disky]
      KAREN HANSEN & RAY ALGAR,
      - Are You Mine? [unreleased] NZ
      ISLA GRANT,
      - It's A Dream Come True [EMI] Sc/Ire
      DEAN MARTIN, Let It Snow![Capitol]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      The SPRINGS, Are You An Angel? [Glory Train]
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER,
      - A Season To Be Merry [Desert Kid] De
      The PUFFERS,
      - Christmas Tree Catastrophe [Glory Train]

      VERNON DALHART,
      - The Convict And The Rose (Vocalion)
      LOUDON WAINWRIGHT III,
      - Goodbye Booze (2nd Story Records)
      BILLY WALKER, Trouble In Mind (Tall Texan)
      ROY ACUFF, I Saw The Light (WG)
      JERRY WALLACE,
      - In The Misty Moonlight (Challenge)
      BILLY GRAMMAR,
      - I Saw Your Face In The Moon (Vocalion)
      The SELDOM SCENE,
      - Raised By The Railroad Line (Rebel)
      PAUL SINCLAIR, Long Black Train (self) NZ
      JAMES HAND, Don’t Want Me Too (Rounder)
      ROSALIE ALLEN,
      - Along The Lonely Trail (Cattle)
      FRASER NEWCOME,
      - My Little Trike (Diamond Back)
      BILL GREEN, Under The Neon Halo (CD-Tex)
      KEITH WHITLEY, Lucky Dog (BMG)
      DALE WATSON, Ain’t That Lovin’? (WB)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JAMES KEELAGHAN, Leave Town [Borealis] Ca
      FREDDY FENDER, Santa Don't Pass Me By [MCA]
      JAMES HILL & ANN DAVISON,
      - Travelin' On [Borealis] Ca
      The DAVE RAWLINGS MACHINE,
      - How's About You [Acony]
      JOHN McLEOD, Nashville Nights [TSP]
      CARLA CORN & STEVE HELMS,
      - You Still Jingle My Bell [CD-Tex]
      The STATLER BROTHERS,
      - Something You Can't Buy [Mercury]
      DAVID BALL, Christmas In Waikiki [CD-Tex]
      HAYWIRE, Jingle Bells [Nature Quest]