Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 30 Nov

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2009
      Monday 30 Nov 2009, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      * Ridin' the Pony Express: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      NEIL ANDREWS, [Little Hollow] Oz
      - I Don't Wanna Hear That Song Again
      JULI MANERS, Christmas Roses [Diamond Back]
      CURLEY WILLIAMS, Woe Is Me [Cattle]
      MITCH SNOW, Ages Ago [Diamond Back]
      CURLEY WILLIAMS,
      - All You Gotta Do Is Whistle [Cattle]
      STAN LAWHON,
      - Along For The Ride [Diamond Back]
      LEE KERNAGHAN, A Place For Me [ABC] Oz
      AUDREY AULD, Pub With No Beer [Reckless] Oz
      The FERAL SWING KATZ,
      - Alone In San Antonio [Festival] Oz
      RONNIE HURST,
      - I'm Wishing You Were Here [self]
      JAMES HAND, Men Like Me Can Fly [Rounder]

      * 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      CLIFF BRUNER,
      - It Makes No Difference Now (History)
      COLE WILSON, Six Feet Down (Viking) NZ
      The SINGING KETTLES,
      - Courtin’ In The Rain (Bellbird) Oz
      BURL IVES, The Great White Bird (Prism)
      COUNTRY HAM,
      -Little Darling Pal Of Mine (Vetco)
      The WILBURN BROTHERS,
      - Till I’m The Only One (Vocalion)
      BILL and BOYD,
      - You Look So Lonely (EMI) NZ
      JOHNNY CASH, Transfusion Blues (Columbia)
      ROY HARVEY, Willie Poor Boy (Proper)
      The WHITSTEIN BROTHERS,
      - There’s An Open Door Waiting (Rounder)
      GAIL RUSSELL, How About You? (self) NZ
      JOHN WILLIAMSON,
      - Queensland Bungalo (EMI) Oz
      FOSTER MARTIN BAND,
      - Back In My Arms Again (MTM)
      BRIAN BURNS, The Pink Flamingo (Presidio)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Eddie's Musical Melange

      The BLUGRASS ALLIANCE,
      - It Doesn't Matter Anymore [American Heritage]
      TIM O'BRIEN, [Proper American]
      - This World Was Made For Everyone
      J.D. CROWE & The NEW SOUTH,
      - You Can Have Her [Starday]
      ORVILLE COUCH, Hello Trouble [Vee-Jay]
      The PROCLAIMERS, It Was Always Easy
      (To Find An Unhappy Woman) [429 Records] Sc
      Little DAVID WILKINS, Good Night Special [MCA]
      HEYBALE, House Of Secrets [Shuffle 5]
      JACKIE PHELPS, Wabash Cannonball [Starday]
      RED SOVINE, Closing Time Till Dawn [Starday]
      New Zealand thanks you!