Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 23 Nov

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 23 November, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      REX FRANKLIN, Rocking Over River
      JOY SLOANE, Reminisce For Awhile
      RUSSELL LEPPER, You're My Best Friend
      MURRAY MacPHERSON,
      - The Wreck Of The Old 97
      KEITH & WAI CARTER,
      - Everybody's Reaching Out For Someone
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Just Between You And Me
      ANN BUSH, My Next Love
      REWA McGREGOR, Columbus Stockade Blues
      [The above songs were recorded locally.
      They are not distributed via industry channels]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      SUSAN BOYLE, Daydream Believer [Sony] Sc
      GENE WATSON,
      - I Guess You Had To Be There [MCA]
      The WURZELS, Farmer Bill's Cowman [EMI] UK

      MILTON BROWN, (Proper)
      - When I’m Gone Don’t You Grieve Me
      HANK PENNY,
      - Now Ain’t You Glad Dear? (History)
      TEX WILLIAMS, Sinful (Bear Family)
      SLIM DUSTY,
      - Sunny Southern Sue (Columbia) Oz
      SONS Of The PIONEERS,
      - The Whiffenpoof Song (Proper)
      EMMYLOU HARRIS & HERB PEDERSON,
      - If I Could Only Win Your Love (WB)
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, (Columbia)
      - When The Rooster Leaves The Yard
      JOHNNY PAYCHECK,
      - Look What The Dog Drug In (Raven)
      GEORGE STRAIT, Gotta Get To You (MCA)
      WILD ROSE, There Goes My Love (Disky)
      AARON TIPPIN,
      - You’ve Got To Stand For Something (RCA)
      GEORGE DUCAS, Hello Cruel World (Disky)
      BILL PHILLIPS, Count Me Out (Decca)
      JOHNNY LYON, Love Is Gone (Hillcrest)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      DALE WATSON, What If? [WB]
      BUZZ MARTIN, [Ripcord]
      - Since They Repossessed My Used Log Truck
      DALE WATSON,
      - Lost My Heart In San Antone [WB]
      AUTRY INMAN, Sharing Sharon [Mountain Dew]
      DOTTY WEST, Little Things [RCA]
      ROGER KNOTT, Go Back To Dream [Leg Room]
      DOLLY PARTON, Old Black Kettle [RCA]
      LYDIA, EMILY & CLAUDE MARTIN,
      - Black And White Rag [Patuxent]
      DARREN BEACHLEY, [Patuxent]