Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 09 Nov

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 09 November, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      DWIGHT YOAKAM,
      - A Thousand Miles from Nowhere [WB]
      VAN MORRISON, Brown Eyed Girl [Polygram]
      PATSY CLINE, Crazy [MCA]
      CHARLIE RICH, Behind Closed Doors [Sony]
      DOLLY PARTON, Jolene [BMG]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - He Stopped Loving Her Today [unreleased] NZ
      RANDY TRAVIS, Forever And Ever Amen [EMI]
      CHARLIE DANIELS,
      - The Devil Went Down To Georgia [Sony]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      JOHN GRENELL, Ballad Of The Waitaki [Joe Brown] NZ
      BILL ANDERSON, Nashville Mirrors [MCA]
      JOHNNY CASH, That's The Way It Is [CBS]

      HANK SNOW, Born To Be Happy (Bear Family)
      CURLEY FOX, The Old Grey Mare (Starday)
      TIM O’BRIEN,
      - How Come I Ain’t Dead? [TimOBrien.net]
      The MARATHONS, El Pizza
      NORMA JEAN, Let’s Go All The Way (RCA)
      BILL RHOADS, Rescue Me [BillRhoadsMusic.com]
      DOYLE LAWSON & QUICKSILVER,
      - I Can’t Stop Me From Loving You (Music Mill)
      EDDIE LOW,
      - That Little Kid Sister Of Mine (Rajon) NZ
      EMMYLOU HARRIS & DON WILLIAMS,
      - If I Needed You (Warner)
      SHANE WORLEY,
      - The Final Touch (Country Discovery)
      The BROWNS, My Adobe Hacienda (Bear Family)
      BUDDY SHAW, No More (Ace)
      SAMMY KERSHAW,
      - You’re Still On My Mind (New-West)
      CARY McDONALD & PAUL ROBERTS,
      - Dirt Road Country (TSP)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JUDY TAMPA & BUNKO SQUAD,
      - String Theory [BunkoSquadBand.com]
      RED SOVINE, The Greatest Grand Ole Opry [Chart]
      ALLAN FRANK,
      - Sing You Off My Mind [AllanFrankMusic.com]
      JIMMIE DALE GILMORE, [Rounder]
      - Standin' On The Corner [Blue Yodel #9]
      JERRY BUTLER & JOHN WADE,
      - Shorty Is Forty [Blue Circle]
      PO' BOYS, These Are The Ways I Love You [MCA]
      PATHWAY, [Mountain Records]
      - They Don't Make Girls Like Ruby Anymore
      PO' BOYS, Goodtime Charlie's Got The Blues [MCA]